Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

+10
NAA
Mama kaz
Cheyanne
Dean
Jack
xtras
Snookerballs
Ali
vills
jaceylacey
14 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 8 Empty Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Ali Sat May 25, 2013 3:12 am

Jack wrote:I find this poor families raw pain and emotion very difficult to watch.
It's very painful and upsetting.
I'm not sure it should keep being repeated over and over on the news.
Their grief should be private not being used by the media to get the rest of us angrier by the day cos that's what's happening.

You've got to wonder if that is the medias intention Jack.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 8 Empty Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Ali Sat May 25, 2013 3:26 am

Jack wrote:
Ali wrote:
Jack wrote:I find this poor families raw pain and emotion very difficult to watch.
Their grief should be private not being used by the media to get the rest of us angrier by the day cos that's what's happening.

Seems to have been for a few years now.
911 Changed it all right across the world.There was no problem with the Muslim communities that I can recall.
Then the bullshit ... it was Saudis so lets invade Afghanistan and Iraq on a pile of lies the media pumped out daily.
The world is becoming more confusing by the day.

The media are trying to brainwash us Jack and yeah, I don't recall much issue with Muslim communities prior to 9/11 either.

I was a bit confused this morning when i read that this soldiers girlfriend is flying back from Afghanistan where she is serving. I thought he was married.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat May 25, 2013 3:37 am

Jack wrote:
Ali wrote:
Jack wrote:
Ali wrote:

Seems to have been for a few years now.
911 Changed it all right across the world.There was no problem with the Muslim communities that I can recall.
Then the bullshit ... it was Saudis so lets invade Afghanistan and Iraq on a pile of lies the media pumped out daily.
The world is becoming more confusing by the day.

The media are trying to brainwash us Jack and yeah, I don't recall much issue with Muslim communities prior to 9/11 either.

I was a bit confused this morning when i read that this soldiers girlfriend is flying back from Afghanistan where she is serving. I thought he was married.
I thought he was too.
In fact I thought that was his wife on the telly.

I'm not actually watching it tbh, I don't think I need to to have an understanding of how they are feeling.

I think it's bloody appalling though that the papers have put images of his body lying in the road the way they have. Do his family really need to see that image forevermore.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Sat May 25, 2013 3:51 am

Ali wrote:
Jack wrote:
Ali wrote:

I thought he was too.

I'm not actually watching it tbh, I don't think I need to to have an understanding of how they are feeling.

I think it's bloody appalling though that the papers have put images of his body lying in the road the way they have. Do his family really need to see that image forevermore.

It is for more impact, and as said before it helps to brainwash the public in the campaign against all Muslims

I thought he was married, there have been pictures of him with his bride in the news media, also he had a two year old boy.
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat May 25, 2013 4:04 am

Snookerballs wrote:
Ali wrote:
Jack wrote:
Ali wrote:

I thought he was too.

It is for more impact, and as said before it helps to brainwash the public in the campaign against all Muslims

I thought he was married, there have been pictures of him with his bride in the news media, also he had a two year old boy.

well according to the Sun newspaper his girlfriend was flying back from Afghanistan today Dunno
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat May 25, 2013 4:16 am

vills wrote:He could have a wife and a girlfriend.

He could but I can't imagine why the paper would want to put that on the front page to be read by the family of a man just murdered by religious nutjobs Dunno
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sat May 25, 2013 4:55 am

vills wrote:He could have a wife and a girlfriend.

Ouch if they didn't know that small detail Shocked
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat May 25, 2013 5:55 am

Jack wrote:
vills wrote:The govt will take the opportunity to bring in more surveillance and control,
they love this kind of thing.
Talk all over the radio about bringing in the snoopers charter where the powers that be get to know all our texts emails internet activity etc.
There is no way it could have stopped this event.

This came completely out of the blue I think.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat May 25, 2013 6:35 am

NAA wrote:If you allow radical hate mongering clerics in, they will practice their craft of twisting minds. If you have ghettos of Muslims not integrating, with their own courts, which are in themselves a flagship of fundamentalist Islam, you are nurturing radical Islam. If you allow religious schools who operate on and are funded by Wahhabi Islam, the teachings are not moderate. So no, not out of the blue at all, MI5 have thousands of potential extremists on their list, so it will not be out of the blue when and if they strike, just unmanageable due to volume and unpredictable due to the same reason.

By out of the blue, I meant I don't think there was any intelligence that it was going to happen. I said earlier I'm not surprised it happened though.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next