Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

+10
NAA
Mama kaz
Cheyanne
Dean
Jack
xtras
Snookerballs
Ali
vills
jaceylacey
14 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:49 am

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:52 am

Dean wrote:
philagain wrote:
Dean wrote:It's given UKIP a huge boost. EDL are there now, in huge numbers and stirring up a lot of resentment. I see riots in the near future...

The police only just managed to hold off a clash between the EDL in Eltham....When they were trying to march on Lewisham during the riots....The police sealed off all the roads from Eltham to Lewisham and all the access roads to this area.

If my Twitter and Facebook is anything to go by, EDL are going to have a LOT more people sympathetic to their cause because of this incident.

Well they can stay away from Lewisham because it's a very tolerant area and we don't want racist scum here.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:59 am

Jack wrote:
philagain wrote:
Dean wrote:

If my Twitter and Facebook is anything to go by, EDL are going to have a LOT more people sympathetic to their cause because of this incident.

Well they can stay away from Lewisham because it's a very tolerant area and we don't want racist scum here.
Is there a big difference between those who hate race from those who hate faith?

I hate organised faith and both Christian and Muslim extremists! Never said anything different from that and stand by that!

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Thu May 23, 2013 9:04 am

up to 150 EDL supporters take to the streets of Woolwich gathering in The Queens Arm pub... Rolling Eyes throwing missiles at police ...
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:05 am

Jack wrote:
philagain wrote:
Jack wrote:
Is there a big difference between those who hate race from those who hate faith?

I hate organised faith and both Christian and Muslim extremists! Never said anything different from that and stand by that!
Just like the racists and the gay bashers then!
So many of you full of hate for other people who are different than you.

I hate the extremists and not the religious people that keep themselves to themselves and don't try to interfere politically etc in other peoples lives that aren't religious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:07 am

xtras wrote:up to 150 EDL supporters take to the streets of Woolwich gathering in The Queens Arm pub... Rolling Eyes throwing missiles at police ...

Just tuned into Sky news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu May 23, 2013 9:11 am

Gonna be a hell of a night for people in London I think Sad
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:14 am

Jack wrote:
philagain wrote:
Jack wrote:
Just like the racists and the gay bashers then!
So many of you full of hate for other people who are different than you.

I hate the extremists and not the religious people that keep themselves to themselves and don't try to interfere politically etc in other peoples lives that aren't religious.
Won't be long before your going further than just attacking them verbally.
Society is breaking down into seperate and distinct groups who will not tolerate others who have a different view a different approach to life than them.
Can lead only to more and more violence and hatred and more disintegration.
Power to the elite ... power to the elite.
Your a hater Phil ... I feel sorry for you.

If certain groups of people were trying to deny you equal rights then i'm sure that you would be angry about that...I'm only into peaceful and vocal protests and i abhor violence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:18 am

Jack wrote:You can't begin to see how your interfering in other peoples lives Phil.
Same as all the other extremists wanting their rights. Their way?

Well....How am i interfering in other peoples rights Jack...How is wanting to safeguard my partners rights through him being able to get my inheritance through a marriage affecting anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Thu May 23, 2013 9:18 am

Ali wrote:Gonna be a hell of a night for people in London I think Sad

London is a big place... but never fear the cape crusader cameron is on his way Very Happy
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu May 23, 2013 9:20 am

xtras wrote:
Ali wrote:Gonna be a hell of a night for people in London I think Sad

London is a big place... but never fear the cape crusader cameron is on his way Very Happy

He is single handedly going to sort these people out Shocked

Seriously though, parts of London could look like a bomb site tomorrow if things aren't kept under control.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:22 am

....I'm quite sure that my S.I.L doesn't want my partner to get anything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:26 am

Jack wrote:
philagain wrote:
Jack wrote:You can't begin to see how your interfering in other peoples lives Phil.
Same as all the other extremists wanting their rights. Their way?

Well....How am i interfering in other peoples rights Jack...How is wanting to safeguard my partners rights through him being able to get my inheritance through a marriage affecting anyone?

I don't know and care even less.
It has nowt to do with me.
Start your own religion maybe.

Jeez!...I get bored of repeating this....No religious institution will be forced to carry out a gay marriage and i'm against any religious institution being forced to do that...There are religious institutions that want to carry out gay marriages and they shouldn't be forced not to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Thu May 23, 2013 9:28 am

philagain wrote:....I'm quite sure that my S.I.L doesn't want my partner to get anything!

what Ooerrr
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:29 am

EDL dispersed in Woolwich by police....There was about 250!

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next