Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

+10
NAA
Mama kaz
Cheyanne
Dean
Jack
xtras
Snookerballs
Ali
vills
jaceylacey
14 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 5 Empty Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Jack wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:I haven't seen the news, my mind was elsewhere. My Facebook is absolutely full of extreme views against Muslims now though. Dunno

To my mind it's the soap boxes of the world that incite this kind of rubbish, whether it be the Muslim extremists carrying out the atrocities after listening to the spiels from hate clerics, or the edl who encourage hate against all Muslims.

Phil I have to say I have actively walked away from here over the last fortnight as I have a Christian faith and I have REALLY needed that faith throughout a loved one's dreadful illness, I don't want to read your extremist views against that every time I log on here either.

Yes everyone is entitled to their own view point, for anything, religion, sexuality or culture...to constantly shove that view into everyone else's face as being the only right way to think is NOT ok, to shout louder so more people believe your hype is not ok. To encourage hate of anything different to that viewpoint is not ok.

We live in a free county, with the right to freedom of speech... That same right is what is allowing the extremist views to become dangerous. Time to draw that down a bit, so we can all learn to live and let live.

Yes I agree.
Phils extremism is putting people off and possibly causing other problems.
No more of it will be allowed Phil.
Everyone now has the picture.
This place isn't a platform for gay rights.
We got the message.
You might have noticed no one replies to your posts only me.
Sorry mate but this place is no longer a platform for your protests.

TBF...No one really replies to many posts on here at all apart from on the Mickey thread.

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 5 Empty Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:30 am

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 5 Soldier_m_1733397a

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 5 R-LEE-RIGBY-huge

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 5 Article_7f204552b0feba28_1369328302_9j-4aaqsk

RIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:40 am

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 5 Article_37de5261d8ade606_1369328344_9j-4aaqsk

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 5 DO_NOT_USE_soldier_2571495b

..What a waste..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 7:46 am

NAA wrote:he has a 2yr old son..

Poor kid that will have to grow up without a father now Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 7:48 am

...Good on the family for releasing such intimate pictures which is the perfect way to remember him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 8:15 am

jezzi wrote:I believe a lot of people will actually realise evolution is.... IT....some day soon.

I also believe that some people will use anything they have at hand to turn their personal bitterness into a war.

North Korea gives a good example of blatant brainwashing...

Catholics and Muslims are a great example too

The Root of All Evil?, later retitled The God Delusion, is a television documentary written and presented by Richard Dawkins in which he argues that humanity would be better off without religion or belief in God. thumbup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 9:27 am

jezzi wrote:
philagain wrote:
jezzi wrote:I believe a lot of people will actually realise evolution is.... IT....some day soon.

I also believe that some people will use anything they have at hand to turn their personal bitterness into a war.

North Korea gives a good example of blatant brainwashing...

Catholics and Muslims are a great example too

The Root of All Evil?, later retitled The God Delusion, is a television documentary written and presented by Richard Dawkins in which he argues that humanity would be better off without religion or belief in God. thumbup

Knowing as I do now I will always make clear that there isn't a higher being. That we really are all there is.

We are the relics of ignorance ... Now we know more... Let's behave in accordance to that.. Which is basically to survive and progress.... why not!

Well i think that when you die it is going to be like a general anaesthetic like before you were born!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next