Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Margaret Thatcher has died

+6
Mama kaz
Cheyanne
Admin
Bella
vills
Ali
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Margaret Thatcher has died - Page 5 Empty Re: Margaret Thatcher has died

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:17 am

vills wrote:I don't even know what the leftie intelligentsia trick is! scratch

You have been playing it for years, if you look up the phrase your photo is beside it. Seriously being an over age anarchist is all very well. As I said I am not a huge fan of Democracy, but if something is to be destroyed I would rather hear the ideas of what it is to be replaced with. Sly references to Thatcher voters being stupid isn't enough to sway me into bringing down the system. Simply because I know some Thatcher voters and they are not in fact stupid.. In fact one of the cleverest on line debaters I know is a staunch supporter.

We went through something similar when you opined your discontent of the educational system. You never did get round to explaining to me what it would be replaced with. I think you bleated and rejoiced at my banning instead roflmao

Last edited by NAA on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:21 am

Dimples wrote:
NAA wrote:
Dimples wrote:

No, peace and dignity is what there should be at ANY funeral, no matter how large or how small it is.
Theoretically I agree. However once you claw yourself onto the world stage and become as loathed as you are admired, normality goes out of the window. Best you can hope for is damage control. This seems to be somewhat lacking from what I can see. Cameron is drumming up the Staunch Tory vote by allowing the drunken hate filled 'anarchist' left to put on this display, Especially with the memory of the riots still freshly ingrained.

All the more reason to reinforce that next week's funeral should be allowed to take place without it being turned into a riot. It's only one day and surely isn't asking too much...?
I assume it will be re enforced with the usual no protest zones, tear gas, mounted police, riot squads. The Sun will wibble their trip down memory lane soundbytes, buried as she lived sorta stuff. The Rightwingers will know without a doubt the left should never get into power again..

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:47 am

NAA wrote:
Dimples wrote:
NAA wrote: Theoretically I agree. However once you claw yourself onto the world stage and become as loathed as you are admired, normality goes out of the window. Best you can hope for is damage control. This seems to be somewhat lacking from what I can see. Cameron is drumming up the Staunch Tory vote by allowing the drunken hate filled 'anarchist' left to put on this display, Especially with the memory of the riots still freshly ingrained.

All the more reason to reinforce that next week's funeral should be allowed to take place without it being turned into a riot. It's only one day and surely isn't asking too much...?
I assume it will be re enforced with the usual no protest zones, tear gas, mounted police, riot squads. The Sun will wibble their trip down memory lane soundbytes, buried as she lived sorta stuff. The Rightwingers will know without a doubt the left should never get into power again..

I would hope instead of using the Police and Troops to maintain security that G4S should use its Security Force, thats what Magaret Thatchers Policies stood for . PRIVATISATION.
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:29 am

Dimples wrote:
jackb wrote:If they want peace and dignity do it privately instead of making a great public spectacle of what should be a private family affair.

No, peace and dignity is what there should be at ANY funeral, no matter how large or how small it is.
Dimps ideals are rarely satisfied.
This is a world leader of renown.
Dying doesn't get her off the hook and no one in a South Wales mining village knows or cares about her family.
Reality is often very different to what we'd like.
Your not talking a story in a book ... your talking a very real human story here that is full of tragedy and family break up for many ... jail sentences death heroin hopelesness are all involved and more.
You hope all these emotions are switched off or directed elsewhere which is very laudable but denies reality somewhat.
Humans are more emotional than rational at times like these sometimes and rent a mob has nowt to do with it.
There are of course the not genuinely angry like the stupid students who were celebrating something they know nothing of.
I hope you get your wish for her family but somehow I think there will be some kind of event or happening to show to the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:13 am

Dimples wrote:
jackb wrote:
Dimples wrote:
jackb wrote:If they want peace and dignity do it privately instead of making a great public spectacle of what should be a private family affair.

Dying doesn't get her off the hook and no one in a South Wales mining village knows or cares about her family.
Your not talking a story in a book ... your talking a very real human story here that is full of tragedy and family break up for many ... jail sentences death heroin hopelesness are all involved and more.
You hope all these emotions are switched off or directed elsewhere which is very laudable but denies reality somewhat.
Humans are more emotional than rational at times like these sometimes and rent a mob has nowt to do with it.
There are of course the not genuinely angry like the stupid students who were celebrating something they know nothing of.
I hope you get your wish for her family but somehow I think there will be some kind of event or happening to show to the world.

I think we're never going to agree on this one Jack.

I have no expectation that anyone should change their view of her or her policies simply because she has died. Given the choice, I would just prefer it if people suspended their celebrations on the day of her funeral as a mark of human decency. I don't think that's really asking too much.

I suspect your desire seperates you from reality Dimps.
History isn't on your side I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 am

Dimples wrote:
jackb wrote:
Dimples wrote:
jackb wrote:

I think we're never going to agree on this one Jack.

I have no expectation that anyone should change their view of her or her policies simply because she has died. Given the choice, I would just prefer it if people suspended their celebrations on the day of her funeral as a mark of human decency. I don't think that's really asking too much.

I suspect your desire seperates you from reality Dimps.
History isn't on your side I'm afraid.

Well it will be a very sad day for Britain if that version of reality comes to pass.
I don't agree.
Britain has invaded maimed tortured robbed it's way through history and you think the fune5ral of a politician with a bit of protest about her life will be a sad day for Britain!
Get some proportion ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:54 pm

I have just realised she will not be buried with Dennis, she will be cremated and her ashes scattered on Dennis`s Grave.

I think that explains everything as to how the REAL publics view of her would be anticipated.
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5