Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going down very well on other Forumotion sites!

Go down

Going down very well on other Forumotion sites! Empty Going down very well on other Forumotion sites!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:37 am

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Back to top Go down

Going down very well on other Forumotion sites! Empty Re: Going down very well on other Forumotion sites!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:41 am

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Back to top Go down

Going down very well on other Forumotion sites! Empty Re: Going down very well on other Forumotion sites!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:00 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:06 am

fcuk you stool and your stupid psycho girlfriend...Dogs has only picked up again since you relieved the witch of her mod status and there has been no locking of threads and deletions of posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:10 am

Stool...You should admit that your girlfriend is a bit psycho bounce....And we all know that she has always been allowed in the mod room!...And that used to freak the moderators out when she wasn't even a moderator!roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:12 am

Stoool (crap)....You are sooo full of it!

Now Now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:17 am

I love Holly!Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Yes Victoria, I know it only takes you a few seconds to change your IP, but it only takes me a few seconds to ban it again Smile
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Ali wrote:Yes Victoria, I know it only takes you a few seconds to change your IP, but it only takes me a few seconds to ban it again Smile
Doesn't she drone on the boring Rangers Scots bitch:lol:..What a thick muppet she is to think that Gordon Broon was a decent PM when he didn't win any elections and was crap as chancellor as well:lol:....Stick to your boring fcuking Rangers you thick fcuking Scots bitch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:43 pm

.....Shut up Victoria!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:44 pm

philagain wrote:.....Shut up Victoria!
roflmao
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Quite amusing you know, it was Stooo that asked me to ask Victoria to unban my IP addy, I basically told him either he did it or he could eff off. roflmao
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:17 pm

lol 'Pat' I see you looking in here.  Hmmm, wonder which proxy Victoria should ban eh? Laughing
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Ali wrote:Quite amusing you know, it was Stooo that asked me to ask Victoria to unban my IP addy, I basically told him either he did it or he could eff off. roflmao
Stool by name Stool by nature!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Ali wrote:lol 'Pat' I see you looking in here.  Hmmm, wonder which proxy Victoria should ban eh? Laughing
I think that she lacks any kind of intelligence to be able to work that out roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:55 am

Hi Fen:roflmao:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down