Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

+10
NAA
Mama kaz
Cheyanne
Dean
Jack
xtras
Snookerballs
Ali
vills
jaceylacey
14 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Ali Thu May 23, 2013 6:40 am

xtras wrote:
Ali wrote:
xtras wrote:
vills wrote:

Happens every day in Afghanistan.
Never hear anyone giving out about it.

this isn't flipping afghanistan!!!!

what a strange scene, one of the murderers speaking to a witness while being filmed, with hands bloodied carrying kniives, saying i am sorry women had to witness this Ooerrr

They just sound like a couple of madmen to me.

four religious nutcases!!

Four? I thought it was just two of them.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:41 am

Ali wrote:
xtras wrote:
vills wrote:

what a strange scene, one of the murderers speaking to a witness while being filmed, with hands bloodied carrying kniives, saying i am sorry women had to witness this Ooerrr

They used political and religious language.

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Thu May 23, 2013 6:42 am

philagain wrote:
xtras wrote:
vills wrote:

They wanted maximum publicity which is how terrorists normally work...Look at that far right Christian nutter Brievik in Norway. Twisted Evil

yes it was obvious they wanted publicity.....
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu May 23, 2013 6:43 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:
xtras wrote:
vills wrote:

Like I said, madmen.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:44 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

Like I said, madmen.

I agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Thu May 23, 2013 6:46 am

philagain wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:How did these two know that there was a soldier crossing the road at that particular moment , and were able to run him over,

How did they know he was even a soldier, the only possible clue was his Tee shirt , "Help For Heroes" but many civvies wear them .

It was right by the barracks where he was attached to...They probably saw him leaving there.

So you think they were waiting for anyone to leave the Barracks to run over in their car.

The whole thing sounds totally weird, high on drugs I can believe, not a premeditated Terrorist attack
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:50 am

Snookerballs wrote:
philagain wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:How did these two know that there was a soldier crossing the road at that particular moment , and were able to run him over,

How did they know he was even a soldier, the only possible clue was his Tee shirt , "Help For Heroes" but many civvies wear them .

It was right by the barracks where he was attached to...They probably saw him leaving there.

So you think they were waiting for anyone to leave the Barracks to run over in their car.

The whole thing sounds totally weird, high on drugs I can believe, not a premeditated Terrorist attack

Yes i believe that. By the language that was used during and after the attack that it was all planned and they waited for the police to arrive and attacked them as well so wanted to be martyred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:51 am

.....The next days will be very tense since we don't know if they acted alone or are part of a cell.

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Thu May 23, 2013 6:55 am

Snookerballs wrote:
philagain wrote:

they were high on there fanatica/radical beliefs.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Woolwich-attack-Two-men-hack-soldier-wearing-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html

xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:15 am

Jack wrote:I've taken all manner of drugs and the only drug I can think of that might get you in this kind of state would be PCP otherwise known as angel dust.
Not popular in this country and not easily available if available at all but it was all obviously premeditated to have the weapons to hand and to be talking the way they did.
Sorry Snooks but I think you can rule out drugs.

It's home grown religious extremists just like Breivik in Norway...The government don't just call a Cobra meeting out of the blue either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:20 am

This is just an opinion but i wonder if this might have something to do with the success of UKIP in this country at recent elections...As we have seen by some of the opinions expressed by some of their councilors in this country it's bound to have pissed of the extremists at the other end of the scale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:27 am

.....Perhaps we should heard all of the extremists from the far right and Islam etc....into a field somewhere and then seal it off and let them sort it out amongst themselves.

Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Thu May 23, 2013 8:33 am

Dean wrote:It's given UKIP a huge boost. EDL are there now, in huge numbers and stirring up a lot of resentment. I see riots in the near future...

not heard anything, but my nephew has a friend who lives in essex, says there has been an incident at a mosque....
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 am

Dean wrote:
xtras wrote:
Dean wrote:It's given UKIP a huge boost. EDL are there now, in huge numbers and stirring up a lot of resentment. I see riots in the near future...

not heard anything, but my nephew has a friend who lives in essex, says there has been an incident at a mosque....

Pictures all over Twitter, riot police and EDL had run-ins in Woolwich tonight.

just seen it now..

and i am trying to post on the bathroom thread that i have two toilet.. but ppl keep posting roflmao
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:38 am

The police only just managed to hold off a clash between the EDL in Eltham....When they were trying to march on Lewisham during the riots....The police sealed off all the roads from Eltham to Lewisham and all the access roads to this area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:40 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next