Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolf Harris Arrested.

+9
Charlie
Gabby
Melfi
Dean
Admin
vills
Dimples
Jabby
Snookerballs
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rolf Harris Arrested. - Page 5 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Arrested.

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Polly Juice wrote:
Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:Rolf Harris being implicated in said abuse is mind boggling imo...So many stars are being implicated...I live with a survivor of child abuse and i just hope that the bandwagon theory is proven wrong because if anyone is lying they have a lot to answer for.

...Surely they can't all be quilty or perhaps they are No

Child abuse is more commonplace than most will admit. I think it is entirely plausible that they can all be guilty.

It is not only child abuse being investigated in these cases, some of it is sexual abuse of adults. They never make it plain enough when they announce someone has been questioned by police. But I do agree it is plausible that they are all guilty.

Oh right. Tbh I didn't and don't normally follow the details of these stories, I just assumed - wrongly it seems - that it involved child abuse.

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Polly Juice wrote:
Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:Rolf Harris being implicated in said abuse is mind boggling imo...So many stars are being implicated...I live with a survivor of child abuse and i just hope that the bandwagon theory is proven wrong because if anyone is lying they have a lot to answer for.

Child abuse is more commonplace than most will admit. I think it is entirely plausible that they can all be guilty.

It is not only child abuse being investigated in these cases, some of it is sexual abuse of adults. They never make it plain enough when they announce someone has been questioned by police. But I do agree it is plausible that they are all guilty.

i thought it was children... you are right they are not very clear on this, i don't agree with naming the person publicly though, they could be innocent after all
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:28 pm

xtras wrote:
Polly Juice wrote:
Henry wrote:

i thought it was children... you are right they are not very clear on this, i don't agree with naming the person publicly though, they could be innocent after all

The law should allow a suspect in any crime to choose whether they wish to remain anonymous or not until guilt is established.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Henry wrote:
xtras wrote:
Polly Juice wrote:

The law should allow a suspect in any crime to choose whether they wish to remain anonymous or not until guilt is established.

i don't think it should be law to choose, i think it should be law to keep that matter private, you'd be surprised the harm it does to someone if they are innocent.. on all manner of things
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:37 pm

xtras wrote:
Henry wrote:
xtras wrote:
Polly Juice wrote:

i don't think it should be law to choose, i think it should be law to keep that matter private, you'd be surprised the harm it does to someone if they are innocent.. on all manner of things

It has to be the suspect's choice. The suspect may want the world to know that he/she is facing charges - we can't have a secret police state - plus he/she may be relying on people to come forward on their behalf to help with their case.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:44 pm

anonymity for both parties until a verdict is declared should be the case for all trials, we have seen what can be written & reported while a case is underway, they need to clamp down on that, too many trials by media... we have a secret police state, things are only reported what they want to report!! where you been H.. Smile
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm

xtras wrote:anonymity for both parties until a verdict is declared should be the case for all trials, we have seen what can be written & reported while a case is underway, they need to clamp down on that, too many trials by media... we have a secret police state, things are only reported what they want to report!! where you been H.. Smile

I'm an idealist. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Henry wrote:
xtras wrote:anonymity for both parties until a verdict is declared should be the case for all trials, we have seen what can be written & reported while a case is underway, they need to clamp down on that, too many trials by media... we have a secret police state, things are only reported what they want to report!! where you been H.. Smile

I'm an idealist. Smile

good for you.. doesn't take away the fact of what i said Smile

remember that woman going about, saying so many men had raped her? those men were named & shamed but all innocent, she had some mental problems, they lost so called friends, one lost his job if i can remember, all because of her false accusations .
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:10 pm

xtras wrote:
Henry wrote:

I'm an idealist. Smile

remember that woman going about, saying so many men had raped her? those men were named & shamed but all innocent, she had some mental problems, they lost so called friends, one lost his job if i can remember, all because of her false accusations .

You seem to have misread what I wrote, we are in agreement:

"The law should allow a suspect in any crime to choose whether they wish to remain anonymous or not until guilt is established.""The suspect may want the world to know that he/she is facing charges - he/she may be relying on people to come forward on their behalf to help with their case."

Last edited by Henry on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:even if the law was changed
ud still get leaks especially for the famous or infamous
a lot of the news of the world hacking case scandel
involves police officers receiving cash for leaks

very true frosty!
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Henry wrote:
xtras wrote:
Henry wrote:

I'm an idealist. Smile

You seem to have misread what I wrote, we are in agreement:

"The law should allow a suspect in any crime to choose whether they wish to remain anonymous or not until guilt is established.""The suspect may want the world to know that he/she is facing charges - he/she may be relying on people to come forward on their behalf to help with their case.

aaah yes, very well put for my delicate head i did miss it... Very Happy
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5