Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother and Child stabbed to death

+3
Syl
Mama kaz
Ali
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mother and Child stabbed to death - Page 2 Empty Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Snookerballs Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 am

Syl wrote:There will always be losers and winners in divorce, in the main (though not always) the woman gets custody of the children because she is better able to care to them, so why should the law be changed?

In my experience children are only used as "weapons" by idiots. We read about the cases where the father (usually) kills the children but they are a tiny minority...thousands of people manage to split without physically hurting their kids, thats because most caring adults put their children first ...and if there is any 'bitterness' between the parents the kids need not be involved.

Your way of thinking when tragic events like this happen is very very odd.

I disagree with your thinking (maybe thats why there is the Fathers 4 Justice Group) There is almost always bitterness between the divorcing parents (stirred up by the legal profession).
You admit that your own Father walking out affected your life.
I checked up on the Sussex case it appears the Father won custody of his girl and lived in Germany, which meant that the Mother would have been unable to see her child, this was her breaking point which is the same with the Fathers in this situation.

As Divorce/Seperation is more commonplace these days there needs to be a more in depth study to the effects on a Family relationship and how it can be put right,
People always seem to blame the man for the breakup, and he is the one that gets a raw deal out of it, whereas a woman can be the cause but thats not taken into consideration.
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Mother and Child stabbed to death - Page 2 Empty Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:15 am

Broken hearts often lead to broken minds I reckon.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Snookerballs Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:59 am

Syl wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Syl wrote:There will always be losers and winners in divorce, in the main (though not always) the woman gets custody of the children because she is better able to care to them, so why should the law be changed?

In my experience children are only used as "weapons" by idiots. We read about the cases where the father (usually) kills the children but they are a tiny minority...thousands of people manage to split without physically hurting their kids, thats because most caring adults put their children first ...and if there is any 'bitterness' between the parents the kids need not be involved.

Your way of thinking when tragic events like this happen is very very odd.

I disagree with your thinking (maybe thats why there is the Fathers 4 Justice Group) There is almost always bitterness between the divorcing parents (stirred up by the legal profession).
You admit that your own Father walking out affected your life.
I checked up on the Sussex case it appears the Father won custody of his girl and lived in Germany, which meant that the Mother would have been unable to see her child, this was her breaking point which is the same with the Fathers in this situation.

As Divorce/Seperation is more commonplace these days there needs to be a more in depth study to the effects on a Family relationship and how it can be put right,
People always seem to blame the man for the breakup, and he is the one that gets a raw deal out of it, whereas a woman can be the cause but thats not taken into consideration.

My own father walked out but thanks to one loving parent it didn't affect my life unduly...and we were certainly not used as "weapons" to score points between warring parents.

Whenever there is divorce and breakdowns in families someone will be the loser....it cant be any other way can it...do you propose the kids should be cut in two?

I dont see people always blaming the man for relationship breakdowns..... in any case thats not the issue here. scratch

Your first comment " Another man losing it "
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Mother and two children were found dead in Ruislip Home yesterday, (no one else is believed to be involved.)

The update on the story is that they were found "Gassed" but Mains Gas is not involved,
It is believed the Mother worked as a Laboratory Technician.

Murder and Serious Crime are investigating.

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/14/ruislip-mother-heena-solanki-gas_n_3079136.html?icid=maing-grid7|ukt2|dl1|sec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D171517[/url]

Mother and Child stabbed to death - Page 2 R-HEENA-large570
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Reports yesterday stated that she poisoned them although as yet there isn't any evidence for that. Guess we will have to wait and see.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Another sad case of a Parent taking their childrens lives.
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:32 am

Mother falls to her death off Suffolk Car Park Roof.

The bodies of her three children were found at their home.

ANOTHER tragic case of a parent taking the lives of their children,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-22157968
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Syl wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Mother falls to her death off Suffolk Car Park Roof.

The bodies of her three children were found at their home.

ANOTHER tragic case of a parent taking the lives of their children,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-22157968

Incredibly sad.
Also sad is that you seem to be posting these last two incredibly tragic events as some way to score points SB.

No details of the whys and wherefores have been released yet, but if it was any sort of 'revenge' act between the parents it would be very unusual.
Sadly often times when a Mother kills her children it's through depression and hoplesness....not to get back at a spouse.

Your Quote=
Another man LOSING it and taking his family out
Your Quote=
When a Mother kills her children its through DEPRESSION and HOPLESNESS

A Mother that (apparently) kills her children gets sympathy.
A Father that does the same gets vilified.
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 am

Syl wrote:The children get the sympathy in every case, they are the ones who have been robbed of their young lives because the adults cant cope for whatever reason.

In this latest case the woman was 8 months pregnant, had 3 small children at home, and her partner had just left her....from what has been released as yet she was indeed suffering from depression not a need to 'get back' at anyone.

How do you know it was not a "get back" issue, and it was soley down to depression. she was separated from her partner,

So men do not suffer depression if they are separated from their children, they are just vindictive !!

I think Fathers4Justice organisation would disagree with your opinion.
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 am

So its perfectly acceptable for a Mother to murder her children, because she is depressed, and feel sympathetic.
NSPCC figures are that there is no significant difference in the murder rate of children by either parents. (as proved over the last couple of weeks)
But we are to believe it is totaly wrong that the Father should take the life of children
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 am

Syl wrote:The children get the sympathy in every case, they are the ones who have been robbed of their young lives because the adults cant cope for whatever reason.

In this latest case the woman was 8 months pregnant, had 3 small children at home, and her partner had just left her....from what has been released as yet she was indeed suffering from depression not a need to 'get back' at anyone.

I've not long read about this case in the paper, sounds very much like antenatal depression to me.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:35 am

Ali wrote:

I've not long read about this case in the paper, sounds very much like antenatal depression to me.

Then why did she not seek help.
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:40 am

Snookerballs wrote:
Ali wrote:

Then why did she not seek help.

Why don't these fathers seek help Snooks?

Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 am

The story seems to be unfolding,
Her partner was involved with another woman, and walked out on her the previous night .
Revenge ???
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next