Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever..

+2
Ali
Syl
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Have you ever.. Empty Re: Have you ever..

Post by Ali Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 am

Syl wrote:..bought something from a shop, come home, and found it to be completely useless?
We just got back from a garden centre which is miles away....we bought some solar garden lights in a box...they looked lovely on the display in the shop. However...when we opened the box the parts dont fit together, the stainless steel posts neither fit in or over the lights themselves, so they are unusable. Mad
We will now have to drive all the way back to return the useless things.

How f**~ing annoying. stap foot

Yeah, been there, done that and it is bloody annoying.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 am

Syl wrote:I just looked online, there is another branch nearer...it's still annoying though.

It can be expensive when something through no fault of your own is broke or goes wrong. On a diferent note but still a nuisance a couple of weeks ago my grandson went to Alton towers with his mates..( it was a big deal because it was his first unsupervised trip out like this) when they arrived there had been an electrical fault or something and all the rides were closed till late in the afternoon.
They did get free tickets for a return visit, but they had spent about £40 each in fares and food.

Oh now that is really disappointing because you can't recoup the cost of the fares and food like you can get an exchange for faulty goods.

I don't think I've ever bought anything expensive that didn't work but I did leave one of those plastic things in the washing machine, we genuinely couldn't find the fourth and even tipped it up and had a look and still couldn't find it and yeah, when I used it first it buggered up the wheel at the back of the drum. Luckily it was still under guarantee and I got it fixed for nothing.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:09 am

I've bought flat pack furniture in the past and the instructions are bloody useless with bits missing etc Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:11 am

philagain wrote:I've bought flat pack furniture in the past and the instructions are bloody useless with bits missing etc Mad

No, that is because you are male and men do not have a clue when it comes to reading instructions roflmao
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:13 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:I've bought flat pack furniture in the past and the instructions are bloody useless with bits missing etc Mad

No, that is because you are male and men do not have a clue when it comes to reading instructions roflmao

Ha! Ha!...I normally have had to get a mate to come around to finish the job for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:15 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ha! Ha!...I normally have had to get a mate to come around to finish the job for me!

I'm the one who does it at home, my bloke really doesn't have a clue what instructions are for. Laughing
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:16 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

I'm the one who does it at home, my bloke really doesn't have a clue what instructions are for. Laughing

TBH..My mate thinks the instructions are rubbish as well..He puts stuff together by trial and error Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:27 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

TBH..My mate thinks the instructions are rubbish as well..He puts stuff together by trial and error Laughing

I bet it takes him hours and hours to finish it too lol
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:28 am

Syl wrote:
Ali wrote:

Its not so much they dont have a clue Ali, it's more that they refuse to do it....like it diminishes their manhood or something.
A bit like asking for directions....most men would rather drive round for hours than wind the window down and simply ask. Mad

Yeah and they ALWAYS know where they are going Rolling Eyes
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:30 am

Syl wrote:
Ali wrote:

Its not so much they dont have a clue Ali, it's more that they refuse to do it....like it diminishes their manhood or something.
A bit like asking for directions....most men would rather drive round for hours than wind the window down and simply ask. Mad

Sat Nav! thumbsup ...Mind you it's bloody hilarious when it says you have reached your destination when you haven't roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 am

Syl wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

I bet there are always a couple of screws left over when there shouldn't be. Dunno

Always!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:33 am

Syl wrote:
Ali wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes it's odd that, and they never admit that they were lost, it's usually a "detour". roflmao

.....The voice on them is mostly female! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:34 am

Syl wrote:
Ali wrote:
Syl wrote:
Ali wrote:

Yes it's odd that, and they never admit that they were lost, it's usually a "detour". roflmao

A SHORTcut roflmao
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:37 am

I have a satnav. tongue

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:39 am

Henry wrote:I have a satnav. tongue

......Has it ever got you lost then? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:41 am

philagain wrote:

My old one was forever leading me up remote mountain passes and to fictional locations - this new one is connected to the interwebs and does remarkably well. snobby

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 am

Syl wrote:
philagain wrote:
Syl wrote:
Ali wrote:

.....The voice on them is mostly female! Laughing

Do you mean on Satnavs Phil? Thats probably because the female voice is usually nice and soothing. whistle

Nice and soothing..only to a man perhaps.. mine is the stroppy bitch from hell!! I usually know exactly where I am going barring the last local sort of bit, so sat nav goes on, she doesn't like my way though and spends her life moaning at me! For some reason she prefers back country roads, I hate them!! thinks Damn near chucking her out the window tbh... Mr google maps on the I phone is far more listenable thumbsup
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:44 am

Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:

My old one was forever leading me up remote mountain passes and to fictional locations - this new one is connected to the interwebs and does remarkably well. snobby

.....Well get you Very Happy ..I would suppose that the technology was bound to get better in the end!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum