Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook Empty Re: Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook

Post by Mama kaz Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:24 am

I still do it, I always feel a little like it would be noticed if I didn't... Dunno
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook Empty Re: Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:30 am

Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:44 am

To be honest I never really got what facebook is all about.
Why would you want to talk to people you know and see in real life ... on line?
My kids text people for what seems to be none stop and when they finally get to see each other they have nowt left to say so furiously carry on texting other people.
I see it in the pub.
Text text text natter natter natter.
Why did you bother coming to the fecking pub I'm thinking.
Thers no escape ... you go for a shit and the phone has to be answered ... you go for a shit and sit thre texting.
wHY?
I just don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:31 am

Syl wrote:I dont have a mobile and I never post on facebook or Twitter....I am FREE.
That's me ... free from the connected people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:35 am

FACEBOOK OWNS YOU!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:38 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:57 am

Melfi wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:I still do it, I always feel a little like it would be noticed if I didn't... Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook 3723229289

I know what you mean, but it's a very insincere isn't it? Wishing someone a Happy Birthday because you want other people to see you've wished them a happy birthday...Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook 3723229289

If you've texted or spoken to the person and they know you have wished them a happy birthday, what does it matter what other people think?
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:43 am

Its people just writing what's on their minds Melfi. If someone is thinking about their gran who died 5 years ago, why not say so if that's what they want to do.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:08 am

Ali wrote:Its people just writing what's on their minds Melfi. If someone is thinking about their gran who died 5 years ago, why not say so if that's what they want to do.
I think many people should leave what's on their mind on it.
If they keep pooring out every single thought they ever have they'll have nowt left in no time at all!
And why are so many people interested anyway?
Theres no debate no discussion just mindless endless thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:10 am

jackb wrote:
Ali wrote:Its people just writing what's on their minds Melfi. If someone is thinking about their gran who died 5 years ago, why not say so if that's what they want to do.
If they keep pooring out every single thought they ever have they'll have nowt left in no time at all!

Says the guy who just informed anyone reading this that he was going for a dump roflmao
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:25 am

Ali wrote:
jackb wrote:

Says the guy who just informed anyone reading this that he was going for a dump roflmao
roflmao Bitch ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next