Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Vive la France!’ as campaigners celebrate equal marriage victory

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

‘Vive la France!’ as campaigners celebrate equal marriage victory - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘Vive la France!’ as campaigners celebrate equal marriage victory

Post by Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Ravy wrote:Really?
don't make me laugh.

Yes really. Feel free to laugh, I take no offence. thumbup

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

‘Vive la France!’ as campaigners celebrate equal marriage victory - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘Vive la France!’ as campaigners celebrate equal marriage victory

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Ravy wrote:It wastes too much Political time when there are many more problems to worry about.
What is more important?
The Gay marriage issue or kicking out Terrorists?
If people want to get married because it is 'Romantic and old fashioned' let them.
I have no problem with it but it goes deeper.
Adopting cildren for example.
Here I am Old fashioned.
1 Man plus 1 Woman = children.
Many people agree with me so I don't have to justify my opinion.

My parents divorced when i was ten so i was brought up in a single parent family and then when my grandfather died my Mum and my gran got a big house together so my gran could help out with child care so in effect i was brought up by two women.
...For many people the 1 man plus 1 woman = children idea falls flat on it's face and two people of the same sex can provide a perfectly adequate environment to raise children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Ravy wrote:Really?
don't make me laugh.

You really don't have a clue tbf!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:04 am

Ravy wrote:I am sorry but to me, it doesn´t seem natural.
Perhaps I am just a really stupid person that should come into the 21 st Centuary.
On the other hand, why should I? Shocked
Children need love, no doubt about it.

Single parent families aren't natural?

It isn't natural for a mother and a grandmother to raise children?

Your point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:08 am

......what about a father and a grandfather pulling their resources to raise children?....Would that be natural and acceptable to you?

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:18 am

Ravy wrote:My point.
All the time that there are Men and Women that because of some nasty trick of Nature cannot have children of their own then they should go to the front of the queue to be able to adopt them.
Now that the Homosexual community have got the same rights in France as these people then they will use 'The Gay Card' to jump queues.
The needs of a Child should come first and that is Mother and Father.
'just one point there.

.....Use the 'gay card'? roflmao roflmao roflmao ...careful your thinly disguised bigotry is starting to show!

There is no such thing as a gay card!...All that the ruling means is that more children will get adopted rather than to have to grow up in a kids home!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am

Ravy wrote:I am not biggoted at all.
Gays don't bother me in the least but I am fed up having to pander to them.

.....pray tell.....How are you 'having to pander to them' Dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 am

..It would appear that you have a problem with equality!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:29 am

Ravy wrote:Nope.
I am all for equality of the Sexes.
But I draw a line when Children are involved.

....So you think that a father and a grandfather shouldn't pull their resources to raise children then?....Or is it as i suspect that you are just against two men raising children together if they just so happen to share a bed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:48 am

Ravy wrote:By the way Phil.
You were brought up by your Mother and Grandmother so you say.
They are direct relatives.
Not the same as being brought up by two complete strangers that have the same sex.

...But heterosexual parents would also be strangers to an adopted kid...All that i'm saying is that two people of the same sex..direct relatives or not are more than capable of being raising children and to provide a loving and stable home...If kids are older and in need of adoption i wouldn't be against them being asked if they wanted to be placed with the prospective adoption couple!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:50 am

.....i'm pretty sure that they would rather be in a nice and loving home with two parents than stuck in a kids home!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next