Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber World

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cyber World - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber World

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:53 am

Syl wrote:Mind you Phil I wouldn't let my son sleep with his girlfriends under my roof....that might be a Mum thing. Laughing
'She gained a son'...thats a lovely way to look at it, and your dad sounds great too. Cool

Off for dinner. Hello/Goodbye

....She was the same with my other brother as well roflmao ...But he just used to break her rules and have loud sex with his girlfriend in his room anyway during the early part of the evening!

....My little brother used to bring his mates around and it used to crack them up...My mum used to get the broom out and bang on the ceiling and tell them to pack it in which they ignored! roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:56 am

Cheyanne wrote:
philagain wrote:
Syl wrote:I suppose it depends on the parent as to when the child feels comfortable coming out. My mates son never had to, it was just sort of accepted and when he brought his first partner home it was just normal for everyone...in an ideal world that should be the way it is for everyone.
Can I ask was your Mum and Dad accepting straight away Phil?

I would not have cared if our son had been gay, I think my OH would have struggled a bit tbh.

TBH...My father was more accepting than my mother at the start...My mum just said to me that it was just a phase that i would get over..she was loving and supportive but used to get really upset when i used to stay out all night on occasion and i was never allowed to bring a partner back until i met my present partner and we'd been together for a number of years before we were ever allowed to share a bed together under her roof....But she mellowed out over time and saw Doug as just another son in the end!

....When my father found out i used to meet him for lunch because our offices were within five minutes of each other...He just said mum says that you have something to tell me....I told him in the bar at his offices and i remember him pointing out one of his work colleagues and saying he's gay and a great laugh! Cool

Sounds ike you have two great parents there Phil. Respect to them for being supportive and helping you lead a happy life. thumbsup

....I would say that i had one very good parent in the end which turned out to be my mother! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 am

....I remember my brother saying to me....She has bloody Ann Summers parties and they are all cackling over whatever went on...so i can't understand her problem!

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:28 am

One of the best things for me is being able to contact distant relatives in far flung places and get all sorts of info about brothers and sisters of great grandparents etc.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:48 am

Syl wrote:
Ali wrote:One of the best things for me is being able to contact distant relatives in far flung places and get all sorts of info about brothers and sisters of great grandparents etc.

And google...no more racking brains trying to think of an answer to a question...every bit of info is a touch key away.

Yeah, although you have to be careful what information you are looking at, anyone can make a web page saying anything they like and it could all be completely incorrect.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:28 am

Syl wrote:True...wiki seems to get criticised a fair bit too. At least on the internet there are differnt ways to check info though....can you imagine gathering the same amount of info by reading books or papers, it would take a lot longer and be a lot more expensive too.

Sorry, I missed this reply Syl

Problem with Wiki is that anyone can contribute using any old site for the information so it doesn't tend to get trusted too much.

It would be impossible to get the same amount of info that is available on the internet, no Library could hold the amount of resources it would need.

I have to say though, I am convinced that the internet is wholly responsible for the continuing improvement we have seen in exams at school. As the internet has improved with more resources available so to have kids grades, surely that can't just be a coincidence?

Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content