Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free NHS treatment could be axed...

+5
Cheyanne
Ali
vills
Charlie
Admin
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Free NHS treatment could be axed... - Page 3 Empty Re: Free NHS treatment could be axed...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:37 am

Dimples wrote:
philagain wrote:
NAA wrote: Dont worry, people are already conditioned to eating total shite, next stage, no money, shop for free from food banks, and be grateful. Last stage, pick up your allocated food rations. Have a nice day, as a treat you get an extra can of Green slime and some crunchy smokey flavoured meat product. yum. But there will be a new season of some reality TV, no worries.

You can eat very well without touching processed crap, and very cheaply too. But your taste buds now demand the addictive additives in the new world underclass feeding program.

...Perhaps a thread could be started up here to tell people how to eat more cheaply Dunno

I have a handy tip for eating more cheaply.... and saving petrol!

STOP SITTING IN QUEUES FOR HOURS TO BUY A BOX OF KRUSTY KREME DONUTS, WHICH YOU UNDOUBTEDLY DON'T NEED AND SIMULTANEOUSLY STOP POLLUTING THE ATMOSPHERE WITH THE FUMES OF THE PETROL YOU WASTED WHILST SITTING IN THE QUEUE FOR SERVICE AT THE DRIVE-THROUGH.

GET OUT OF YOUR CAR, WALK TO THE SUPERMARKET AND BUY SOME FRUIT INSTEAD, YOU LAZY TOADS!!!

I don't drive myself as i live in London and we have decent transport links for the most part...That would not be the same if you are living in different parts of this country though.

....These days some people can't afford to go out because all of their wages go on bills....So are you denying people on lower wages the odd ice cream etc?

...Lastly do you read the Dailyfuckwit? (Mail) Ignore

Back to top Go down

Free NHS treatment could be axed... - Page 3 Empty Re: Free NHS treatment could be axed...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:40 am

...Let them eat cake?...That is what started the French revo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:48 am

....Perhaps i got the original message all wrong...If so...then you have my sincere apologies!

LOL

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:12 am

denise wrote:
philagain wrote:.....Yet the country can still afford Trident and to spend millions on a stupid old bats funeral Mad

And dont forget the other old bags rise of 6 million.

....The whole thing is a farce....Surely they could have done it for one million Dunno ...What does the average funeral cost which i think is about £4000!

...I bought some bunting the other day to put out...I haven't decided yet whether to put it out though Laughing ...A bit of a conflict going on....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:21 am

Callan wrote:The pushing of ads asking people to make sure they have a pension is another of their ploys. That is only so they can use your money and when it comes to retiral you won't get a pension because you have a private one.

And I have said this about the Cypriot banks too. What makes anyone in Europe believe their money is safe there? I bought a safe and I use that. Are you going to trust a bank that already screwed you over once? And pay tax on the meagre interest too? If it can happen there it can happen anywhere.

Evil or Very Mad
The Cyprus story is outrageous.
When you put money in the bank you're lending the bank that money.
Money is now no longer safe anywhere in the world now they know how easy it is to rob you so openly.
What's coming is grim but there are ways to make the rough ride a lot smoother.
Remember money as in paper has no use value ... it has exchange value.
Goods on the other hand have use value and exchange value.
You should have more goods than money then.
Especially as money including gold can be confiscated so easily.
In 1930's America it became illegal to hold gold ... you had to hand it in or go to jail if found out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:23 am

....I was thinking not to tag it up outside the front of the house...But to give some respect...I will just hang the lot of it outside one window Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:24 am

What a strange thread ... NHS going bankers need hanging doom and gloom and Maggies funeral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:27 am

jackb wrote:What a strange thread ... NHS going bankers need hanging doom and gloom and Maggies funeral.

LOL

...Are you going to give me a half an hour ban! roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:48 am

philagain wrote:
jackb wrote:What a strange thread ... NHS going bankers need hanging doom and gloom and Maggies funeral.

LOL

I'll have to ban the both of us and whoever is supplying fecking cooking tips!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 pm

jackb wrote:
philagain wrote:

LOL

I'll have to ban the both of us and whoever is supplying fecking cooking tips!!!

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:03 am

Reliantrobin wrote:The NHS has never been free. Taxes fund it.

Free at the point of use.

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:04 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:06 am

jackb wrote:
Possibly one of the best speeches ever given ... and it took a clown to do it.
He wrote this himself.
Ok he's a dreamer but on a par with many great dreamers and visionaries when you consider this came from within him.
He gets quite loud and passionate as it goes on.
If only we had leaders in this world that had this kind of stuff in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3