Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free NHS treatment could be axed...

+5
Cheyanne
Ali
vills
Charlie
Admin
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Free NHS treatment could be axed... Empty Free NHS treatment could be axed...

Post by Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:04 pm

... if economy does not recover, warns health chief.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/free-nhs-treatment-could-axed-1834641

Free NHS treatment could be axed... David_cameron_nhs_poster

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Free NHS treatment could be axed... Empty Re: Free NHS treatment could be axed...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:53 am

Oh it's coming all right.

Back to top Go down

Free NHS treatment could be axed... Empty Re: Free NHS treatment could be axed...

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:49 am

There would be absolute uproar if he did axe free at the point of use treatment.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:00 am

Ali wrote:There would be absolute uproar if he did axe free at the point of use treatment.
It's already happening.
Slowly but surely it will go.
They have proved ... they can take your money and give it to the wealthiest ... they can take your pensions your benefits cut your wages remove your rights next they'll be taking peoples property and what happens ... we roll over and groan and the odd riot happens and people come on the internet and condemn those rioting or protesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:04 am

jackb wrote:
Ali wrote:There would be absolute uproar if he did axe free at the point of use treatment.
It's already happening.
They have proved ... they can take your money and give it to the wealthiest ... they can take your pensions your benefits cut your wages remove your rights next they'll be taking peoples property and what happens ... we roll over and groan and the odd riot happens and people come on the internet and condemn those rioting or protesting.

Well realistically it's been happening almost since the inception of the NHS, dental treatment, prescriptions, eye tests etc, but it would be a brave government to axe free treatment completely. Even Maggie Thatcher didn't dare go that far, even if she wanted to.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 am

Ali wrote:
jackb wrote:
It's already happening.

Well realistically it's been happening almost since the inception of the NHS, dental treatment, prescriptions, eye tests etc, but it would be a brave government to axe free treatment completely. Even Maggie Thatcher didn't dare go that far, even if she wanted to.
Different and very radical times again now though.
Unseen to most westerners is a fascist revolution across the entire western world.
The entire western world all together and in harmony are taking away rights benefits pensions etc etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:30 am

....We are going back to Victorian times imo and in the end the poorest will be living on bread and water in order to make ends meet.

...The end of free health care will lead to the poorest dying in agony because they won't be able to get treatment when anything serious goes wrong with them Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:32 am

philagain wrote:....We are going back to Victorian times imo and in the end the poorest will be living on bread and water in order to make ends meet.

...The end of free health care will lead to the poorest dying in agony because they won't be able to get treatment when anything serious goes wrong with them Mad

This country is definitely going backwards Phil. In my opinion that is so not a good thing.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:33 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:....We are going back to Victorian times imo and in the end the poorest will be living on bread and water in order to make ends meet.

This country is definitely going backwards Phil. In my opinion that is so not a good thing.

I agree with you Ali...The future scares the hell out of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:38 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

It scares me more for my kids than for me Phil, they are at the beginning of their lives, I'm quite a way through mine.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:41 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

It scares me more for my kids than for me Phil, they are at the beginning of their lives, I'm quite a way through mine.

Well it's not going to be much of a life is it....Working to just pay your bills with nothing left over Crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:46 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

Well it's not going to be much of a life is it....Working to just pay your bills with nothing left over Crying

Many people are already like that Phil. For some people there is nothing left over after paying the bills.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:50 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

Many people are already like that Phil. For some people there is nothing left over after paying the bills.

....I know...Look at all of the food banks that are springing up Crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:53 am

.....Yet the country can still afford Trident and to spend millions on a stupid old bats funeral Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:54 am

philagain wrote:.....Yet the country can still afford Trident and to spend millions on a stupid old bats funeral Mad

Yep, we're skint alright. Rolling Eyes
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:56 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:.....Yet the country can still afford Trident and to spend millions on a stupid old bats funeral Mad

It's the rich Tory toffs that we have in charge that don't give a stuff about the less well of IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:58 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

It's the rich Tory toffs that we have in charge that don't give a stuff about the less well of IMO.

They never have Phil, historically they are individualists. They are all for one and stuff the one for all bit.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:01 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

They never have Phil, historically they are individualists. They are all for one and stuff the one for all bit.

Thing is though i don't think things will be that much better under the next Labour government either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:02 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

Thing is though i don't think things will be that much better under the next Labour government either.

I'm sure they won't Phil, doesn't matter who is in power, they promise the earth to get you to vote for them and as soon as they get in they do what the bloody hell they like.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 am

vills wrote:

Yep, and there's always money for war.

Exactly Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:04 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

I'm sure they won't Phil, doesn't matter who is in power, they promise the earth to get you to vote for them and as soon as they get in they do what the bloody hell they like.

........Bring on the revolution!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

........Bring on the revolution!

Ohhh can we use a guillotine whistle
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next