Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were you ever suspicious of a former partner?

+4
Syl
Ravy
lemon
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Were you ever suspicious of a former partner? - Page 2 Empty Re: Were you ever suspicious of a former partner?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:25 am

Syl wrote:
philagain wrote:
Syl wrote:

I think you are right Phil, I think if you both love each other relationships can survive most things if you both work at getting it back together.
Personally I would find infidelity a huge hurdle to get over though...but thats just me.

Oh i was none to happy about it and made his life a misery for a number of months...I slept with an ex of mine and rubbed his nose in that! Laughing

Oooh...harsh. Shocked
Sometimes it's better to just cut your losses. Like you said though when you have history OR property together, it's not always that simple.

Harsh worked though as this happened a number of years ago!...I think that i might of burnt his favourite shirt as well which didn't go down too well roflmao

Back to top Go down

Were you ever suspicious of a former partner? - Page 2 Empty Re: Were you ever suspicious of a former partner?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:27 am

.....Talk about a man possessed!

LOL

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:30 am

Syl wrote:
philagain wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oooh...harsh. Shocked
Sometimes it's better to just cut your losses. Like you said though when you have history OR property together, it's not always that simple.

Harsh worked though as this happened a number of years ago!...I think that i might of burnt his favourite shirt as well which didn't go down too well roflmao

Haha...you sound like you are the kind who sews prawns in the curtain lining before they leave Phil. Laughing

roflmao ...There is a maniac inside me but i keep him under control for the most part!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:33 am

philagain wrote:
Syl wrote:
philagain wrote:

Haha...you sound like you are the kind who sews prawns in the curtain lining before they leave Phil. Laughing

roflmao ...There is a maniac inside me but i keep him under control for the most part!

Is he happy with that?

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:36 am

Gabby wrote:
philagain wrote:
Syl wrote:

Is he happy with that?

.....he seems to be ...The maniac is inside of me that i keep under control...I think that we control each other Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 am

Syl wrote:
philagain wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oooh...harsh. Shocked

Or kippers under the car bonnet, lol

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:41 am

Gabby wrote:
Syl wrote:
philagain wrote:

Or kippers under the car bonnet, lol

He stalked an ex partner and threw bricks through his window.... roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:49 am

You're far from lonely being single..... there's no fucking restrictions! lol

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:30 am

jezzi wrote:Maybe it's just me but I don't want to be in a relationship.

I don't feel lonely at all.

I have had a couple of long term relationships over the years and don't feel I'm missing anything.

I have planned this.

I can think of nothing worse than not being in a relationship but i would suppose that we all adapt once we fall out of one..tbf..I think that as you get a little bit older you tend to worry a bit more about finding a new partner but perhaps that's just me...Perhaps i'm being a little bit selfish because i know that after all of these years that my partner and i will only be separated by death..but that's a very nice position to be in and i wouldn't change the situation for the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:53 pm

lemon wrote:
Gabby wrote:You're far from lonely being single..... there's no fucking restrictions! lol

I think that's true when you're young. It would perhaps be another ball game at, say, 65. At that age you might need companionship, love and devotion, someone to look after you when you feel ill, your parents are gone, your friends might be gone, you have no kids. We all get old, every single one of us, and as we do, I think our priorities change too.

Roy Hattersley. Divorced at 80 !!

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/at-a-glance/general-news/roy-hattersley-gets-divorce-at-age-80-1-5581733
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum