Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were you ever suspicious of a former partner?

+4
Syl
Ravy
lemon
Admin
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Were you ever suspicious of a former partner? Empty Were you ever suspicious of a former partner?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:03 am

.....i was once and i remember checking the ashtray out when i came back from a trip away...I knew what brand fags that we smoked and we never had friends over to our place....I remember finding foreign brands in the ashtray roflmao

Back to top Go down

Were you ever suspicious of a former partner? Empty Re: Were you ever suspicious of a former partner?

Post by Admin Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:05 am

I'm not a suspicious or jealous type so I don't look for signs. I guess the answer is no.

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Were you ever suspicious of a former partner? Empty Re: Were you ever suspicious of a former partner?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:30 am

lemon wrote:
philagain wrote:.....i was once and i remember checking the ashtray out when i came back from a trip away...I knew what brand fags that we smoked and we never had friends over to our place....I remember finding foreign brands in the ashtray roflmao

Always follow your gut, I say.

I think you know anyway when something isn't right...Sounds a bit cheesy but i found the right partner in the end and there were some terrible times at the start where i was working very long hours and he cheated on me...We used to beat each other up...But in the end we got past that and we are now celebrating our 13th year together...I think that we both knew that our relationship was worthwhile and we both had issues that needed to be addressed! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:36 am

lemon wrote:
philagain wrote:
lemon wrote:

Always follow your gut, I say.

I think you know anyway when something isn't right...Sounds a bit cheesy but i found the right partner in the end and there were some terrible times at the start where i was working very long hours and he cheated on me...We used to beat each other up...But in the end we got past that and we are now celebrating our 13th year together...I think that we both knew that our relationship was worthwhile and we both had issues that needed to be addressed! Smile

All relationships require work. It's about giving on both sides.

Never a truer word said! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:54 am

Syl wrote:
philagain wrote:.....i was once and i remember checking the ashtray out when i came back from a trip away...I knew what brand fags that we smoked and we never had friends over to our place....I remember finding foreign brands in the ashtray roflmao

No not really, I am the trusting sort. I think I would instinctively know if anything was amiss though, for one thing
I have a very keen sense of smell. Cool

An active nose? Now there's a surprise. Laughing

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:56 am

Syl wrote:

No not really, I am the trusting sort. I think I would instinctively know if anything was amiss though, for one thing

You are right...at that time i knew that things weren't right and the relationship folded about two months after that discovery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:07 am

Syl wrote:
philagain wrote:
Syl wrote:

You are right...at that time i knew that things weren't right and the relationship folded about two months after that discovery.

I cant think of anything worse than having to cope with infidelity tbh...it's all the lies and the deceit that go along with it.
I have seen so many relationships crumble this way...and even if they dont there usually seems to be something missing afterwards. Trust is important...once it's broken it takes a long time to get back I think.

Relationships can survive infidelity though...if you own a house together or are joint tenants...That might make you work harder to save it though...But IMO there has to be some kind of love involved as well a bit of age Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 am

Syl wrote:
philagain wrote:
Syl wrote:

I cant think of anything worse than having to cope with infidelity tbh...it's all the lies and the deceit that go along with it.
I have seen so many relationships crumble this way...and even if they dont there usually seems to be something missing afterwards. Trust is important...once it's broken it takes a long time to get back I think.

Relationships can survive infidelity though...if you own a house together or are joint tenants...That might make you work harder to save it though...But IMO there has to be some kind of love involved as well a bit of age Smile

I think you are right Phil, I think if you both love each other relationships can survive most things if you both work at getting it back together.
Personally I would find infidelity a huge hurdle to get over though...but thats just me.

Oh i was none to happy about it and made his life a misery for a number of months...I slept with an ex of mine and rubbed his nose in that! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:22 am

Yes.... with good reason it turned out! Neutral .... I'm over it now tho'!

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum