Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What illegal things have you done in your life?

+6
Cheyanne
Melfi
Admin
Ali
Sundaze
Charlie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What illegal things have you done in your life? - Page 2 Empty Re: What illegal things have you done in your life?

Post by Mama kaz Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:53 am

Shocked roflmao I assume you are joking?
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

What illegal things have you done in your life? - Page 2 Empty Re: What illegal things have you done in your life?

Post by Gabby Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:00 am

I don't think I've ever done anything illegal.... not knowingly anyway!!...... I once drove round with no MOT for 3 months... does that count?

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:02 am

Gabby wrote:I don't think I've ever done anything illegal.... not knowingly anyway!!...... I once drove round with no MOT for 3 months... does that count?
Of course it counts ya crim ... it's a criminal offence!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:04 am

jackb wrote:
Gabby wrote:I don't think I've ever done anything illegal.... not knowingly anyway!!...... I once drove round with no MOT for 3 months... does that count?

A year flies by, lol....... thing is you get a reminder for tax and insurance... but not for MOT???

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:05 am

Gabby wrote:
jackb wrote:

A year flies by, lol....... thing is you get a reminder for tax and insurance... but not for MOT???
The reminder is that clunking noise and the hole in the floor and the smooth shiny looking tyres ... I know I've been there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:06 am

Oh found out last week his was out of date by a month, numpty bought the car, they put a new mot on yet he was going by the old one slap face worse he then was convinced he got done and got less than a year, no that's just his crappy memory playing up Rolling Eyes
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:08 am

jackb wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jackb wrote:

The reminder is that clunking noise and the hole in the floor and the smooth shiny looking tyres ... I know I've been there!

A calandar is a much better method Laughing
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:09 am

jackb wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jackb wrote:

You ain't never owned a Merc then! snobby

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:12 am

Gabby wrote:
jackb wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jackb wrote:

You have a merc and don't speed?! slap face get the foot down and see what it can do whistle
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:17 am

Mama kaz wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jackb wrote:

You have a merc and don't speed?! slap face get the foot down and see what it can do whistle

Ahem! Very Happy ............. I just know where all the speed cameras are..... and I know full well what it can do! Laughing

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:29 am

That's just not getting caught rather than not doing Laughing
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:41 am

......I once scaled the walls of an open air lido (with a mate) when i was about 15...We threw everything that wasn't stuck down into the pool...That and throwing bricks through the local Tory party office window..I did that more than once at that time Giggle

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2