Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much do people love their pets

+3
Jabby
Mama kaz
Ali
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How much do people love their pets - Page 2 Empty Re: How much do people love their pets

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:02 am

Henry wrote:After 13 years it's something we are dreading. But her welfare is paramount not our feelings.

I won't be very happy next week to say the least.

I remember you saying you knew it wasn't too far away when I asked when you knew it was the 'right' time... How odd we got virtually the same length of time after that conversation, that was November time I think around my big lad's birthday... 5 extra months to cherish them love
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

How much do people love their pets - Page 2 Empty Re: How much do people love their pets

Post by Admin Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:51 am

Yeah, I guess so, kaz.

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Admin Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:42 am

Jabby wrote:
Henry wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:How tiny?

No more than about 10 inches tall and she's now 6 years old. She's a cross between two kinds of wee terrier. I've got no pictures unfortunately...

...but here's one of my old girl when she was a pup.

How much do people love their pets - Page 2 Kala11

Who can resist a face like that?

Unfortunately, she will be making her final journey next week. Sad

Oh Henry she's lovely. I'm so sorry for you. You're all the better for having loved her though eh?

We are all better for loving. Animals help us sometimes in ways that humans can't. I will miss her terribly. Sad

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:23 am

My wee rescue is having a few back leg issues again today, vet says they seem fine just a bit arthritic but one of them gives way a lot. I know we may not have him years but he fairly made a dent in the heart, I get so worried about him.
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:34 am

I got salmon oil for his food, does the cat too, never thought of glucosamine though! Nothing is ever too late in my mind everything is worth a shot, thanks

No they fairly get around you, he's a spoiled wee dude. Very Happy
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum