Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mickey and Earl are far right wankers!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mickey and Earl are far right wankers! Empty Mickey and Earl are far right wankers!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:39 am

fcuk you and your far right forum!

Back to top Go down

Mickey and Earl are far right wankers! Empty Re: Mickey and Earl are far right wankers!

Post by Snookerballs Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:40 pm

philagain wrote:fcuk you and your far right forum!

Its getting more like "Stormfront.org" every day
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mickey and Earl are far right wankers! Empty Re: Mickey and Earl are far right wankers!

Post by Snookerballs Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:41 am

Jack wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
philagain wrote:fcuk you and your far right forum!

Its getting more like "Stormfront.org" every day
Surely it's not changed that much Snooks!

Even Starbold and Co couldnt make up the crap thats being posted lately.
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:48 am

Jack wrote:I was an anti gay guy once but got sussed pretty quick cos I was finding it all very funny so then went back as Nelly who was bisexual and started chatting Mickey and June up.
The side effect was discovering their relationship in real life was a sexless one!

lol!

...Well he acts like a chimp so probably looks like one as well..Stupid prick!...He has no control over his own life so gets his kicks and contrived self importance from banning people which would just go to show what a really pathetic individual he really is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:53 am

You have been banned for the following reason:
fcuk off from my forum you nasty naughty person

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:03 am

vills wrote:You coming on our Hemel jolly Phil..?
In August?

What's that?

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:37 am

vills wrote:
philagain wrote:
vills wrote:You coming on our Hemel jolly Phil..?
In August?

What's that?

LOL

We're meeting up with Micky Phil,
Going to dress him up and teach him comportment:

Like My Fair Lady but with a welder! Smile

Not sure that it would be worth the journey tbf...Wouldn't spend the money to travel anywhere to meet that waste of space! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:39 am

.....And anyway the witch would probably end up flying in on her broom stick..bible in hand and all lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:05 am

Jack wrote:Hows this story going over the horizon?
Al-Rahma Islamic Centre destroyed in 'hate crime' fire
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22785074

No one is really interested in it except Earl and Fen tbh.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:25 am

Ali wrote:
Jack wrote:Hows this story going over the horizon?
Al-Rahma Islamic Centre destroyed in 'hate crime' fire
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22785074

No one is really interested in it except Earl and Fen tbh.

.....And they are probably trying to make excuses for this senseless attack? Dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:27 am

I think that Stooo has always been much more liberal in his thinking but that view seems to have changed since he met her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:31 am

Oh I don't know, Fenella and Stooo often have little bickering matches over their views in the news section. Laughing

Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:38 am

Ali wrote:Oh I don't know, Fenella and Stooo often have little bickering matches over their views in the news section. Laughing

On dawgs? roflmao ...He says that he is on FH as well under a guise and i think that i sussed out his ID on FH but forgot it quite quickly because the concept was worth exploring roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:44 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:Oh I don't know, Fenella and Stooo often have little bickering matches over their views in the news section. Laughing

On dawgs? roflmao ...He says that he is on FH as well under a guise and i think that i sussed out his ID on FH but forgot it quite quickly because the concept was worth exploring roflmao

He certainly was, coulld still be I guess but he may also be one of those who Micky deleted just recently.

I told him not to be a coward and make a post but he chickened out because he didn't want to be banned Laughing
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:46 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:

He certainly was, coulld still be I guess but he may also be one of those who Micky deleted just recently.

I told him not to be a coward and make a post but he chickened out because he didn't want to be banned Laughing

LOL Ali! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:

LOL Ali! thumbsup

flower
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:59 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum