Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you fight with your other half over the TV remote?

4 posters

Go down

Do you fight with your other half over the TV remote? Empty Do you fight with your other half over the TV remote?

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:50 am

...Thankfully we both like most of the same things and are avid soap fans (apart from Emmerdale) Laughing ..We both like Britains got talent and the voice etc...It's just nice to have a break from it every now and then and to watch something a bit more intelligent else i think i would go completely mad! roflmao

Back to top Go down

Do you fight with your other half over the TV remote? Empty Re: Do you fight with your other half over the TV remote?

Post by Ali Thu May 16, 2013 7:57 am

Nah, I don't watch TV so he's quite happy, plus as well as the TV in the living room there is also a TV in the bedroom, so if I want to watch something he doesn't, I just watch it on another telly.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Do you fight with your other half over the TV remote? Empty Re: Do you fight with your other half over the TV remote?

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:09 am

Ali wrote:Nah, I don't watch TV so he's quite happy, plus as well as the TV in the living room there is also a TV in the bedroom, so if I want to watch something he doesn't, I just watch it on another telly.

It's good to have two screens...Those being the laptops and the TV Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:26 am

Cheyanne wrote:Hubby tends to watch tv more than I do, so he usually has the remote.
But on the odd occasion when I do watch something particular I want to see, when it has finished I might leave the room to make a drink or go to the loo....I notice the remote has quickly been removed from my reach and back beside him!!! lol

Embarassed Giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri May 17, 2013 8:44 am

Sundaze wrote:Not really, My husband likes an easy life he knows to let me have my own way if he wants to achieve that!

Sounds like the ideal marriage Laughing
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri May 17, 2013 9:13 am

Sundaze wrote:
Ali wrote:
Sundaze wrote:Not really, My husband likes an easy life he knows to let me have my own way if he wants to achieve that!

Sounds like the ideal marriage Laughing

LOL he knows when he is onto a good thing! Laughing

Lucky you roflmao
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down