Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE WHY DID HENRY DO IT THREAD...

+3
lemon
xtras
Mama kaz
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE WHY DID HENRY DO IT THREAD... - Page 2 Empty Re: THE WHY DID HENRY DO IT THREAD...

Post by Gabby Mon May 06, 2013 2:02 am

I think Henry was being brainwashed!

Gabby

Back to top Go down

THE WHY DID HENRY DO IT THREAD... - Page 2 Empty Re: THE WHY DID HENRY DO IT THREAD...

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 2:17 am

Gabby wrote:I've come to the conclusion finally..... it's all bollox, all of it!!... Laughing

Finally! roflmao

Take care, Gabs.

Hello/Goodbye

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon May 06, 2013 2:22 am

'enry wrote:
Gabby wrote:I've come to the conclusion finally..... it's all bollox, all of it!!... Laughing

Finally! roflmao

Take care, Gabs.

Hello/Goodbye

Don't be gone too long 'enners! Hello/Goodbye ..... I hate to admit it but you did kinda grow on me! Wink

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon May 06, 2013 2:49 am

Where is the email with the passwords etc Henry? You said in the modroom over an hour ago that you sent it, but if you have, you didn't send it to me.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 3:04 am

Ali wrote:Where is the email with the passwords etc Henry? You said in the modroom over an hour ago that you sent it, but if you have, you didn't send it to me.

I sent them to your blueyonder address well over an hour ago plus I emailed you early this afternoon but you didn't reply.

I thought something might have gone wrong so I've sent a copy to Jack as a precaution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon May 06, 2013 3:06 am

'enry wrote:
Ali wrote:Where is the email with the passwords etc Henry? You said in the modroom over an hour ago that you sent it, but if you have, you didn't send it to me.

I sent them to your blueyonder address well over an hour ago plus I emailed you early this afternoon but you didn't reply.

I thought something might have gone wrong so I've sent a copy to Jack as a precaution.

I have sent an email to the addy you set this account up in, if it is still active you can resend them to me now on my gmail account.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon May 06, 2013 3:06 am

Jack deleted from here didn't he?
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 3:09 am

Mama kaz wrote:Jack deleted from here didn't he?

I sent it to his email.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon May 06, 2013 3:09 am

Alternatively, you could log in as Henry and put them in the mod room.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 3:17 am

Okay, copies sent to your gmail addy, though why you can't simply access your usual address is beyond me. Dunno But anything to oblige.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon May 06, 2013 3:26 am

Well if you have sent to jack and Ali, it's only right you send a copy to my e mail too isn't it?
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2