Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you lot want to talk here I am.

+5
Admin
Dean
Bella
Gabby
Mickyboy
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If you lot want to talk here I am. Empty If you lot want to talk here I am.

Post by Mickyboy Wed May 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Ok I'm man enough to try and sort this out here cos I dont want this shit on FH, but I'll only respond to sensible intelligent posts, and not the childish trolling shit that Gabby and Star come out with, so come on then I'm waiting........

Mickyboy

Back to top Go down

If you lot want to talk here I am. Empty Re: If you lot want to talk here I am.

Post by Gabby Wed May 01, 2013 9:31 pm

fook off! Now Now

Gabby

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Gabby Wed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Arrogant twat....... thought you weren't bovvered?? roflmao

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Ok I'm man enough to try and sort this out here cos I dont want this shit on FH, but I'll only respond to sensible intelligent posts, and not the childish trolling shit that Gabby and Star come out with, so come on then I'm waiting........

You are welcome, Micky, though I'm not sure what there is to sort out. People are free to post here or/and on FH or/and anywhere else. The reasons that some choose not to post on FH are well known.

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Wed May 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Fine fook you too then. Now Now

Mickyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Wed May 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Fine fook you too then. Now Now

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Wed May 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Henry wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Ok I'm man enough to try and sort this out here cos I dont want this shit on FH, but I'll only respond to sensible intelligent posts, and not the childish trolling shit that Gabby and Star come out with, so come on then I'm waiting........

You are welcome, Micky, though I'm not sure what there is to sort out. People are free to post here or/and on FH or/and anywhere else. The reasons that some choose not to post on FH are well known.

No H fook it, your members choseto abuse me from the off, so bollox to it.

Mickyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Wed May 01, 2013 9:37 pm

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Henry wrote:

No H fook it, your members choseto abuse me from the off, so bollox to it.

They are free to respond as they wish, as indeed you are. As an Admin of this site I remain neutral.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Fine fook you too then. Now Now
So if I join FH Guvnor can I post like wot you do on here?? Is this the level of debate you want your posters to have?? I can do that..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Members are all adults and equals, Only pisses me off when Im abused by admin and get banned for abusing the bastards back..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed May 01, 2013 9:42 pm

You don't want it on FH, a closed forum but we should allow it here where it's in full view, is that what you're saying Micky?
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm

He was abusive and arrogant with his demands in his first post...... big fcuking cry baby!

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickyboy Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm

I saw what I wanted to see yesterday and it seems the posters on here dont want to sensibly talk to me, so I'll bid you good day andgo back to administering FH, but first I must wipe the windows down, saliva gets everywhere yuk.

And btw you're all banned......

Mickyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm

fock off back to you cess pit! roflmao

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Wed May 01, 2013 9:45 pm

He's a joke!

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I saw what I wanted to see yesterday and it seems the posters on here dont want to sensibly talk to me, so I'll bid you good day andgo back to administering FH, but first I must wipe the windows down, saliva gets everywhere yuk.

You're welcome back any time, Micky - we don't do the fascist thing here. thumbup

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Henry, you should know, (Mickys imaginary rule book) when someone signs up on your site, they become your property and it is up to you to control their every thought word deed, and if they dont play exactly the way you want:
ban them again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Last edited by NAA on Wed May 01, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Dean wrote:Theres no-one on FH for him to have a ruck with, so he comes here to do it. He has got what he wanted, so why is he here?

He is a member here, he can partake as he wishes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Window cleaning job, now if he only had the same drive in his real life.......... buy a ladder a bucket and a chamois..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Wed May 01, 2013 9:48 pm

He's suffering withdrawal....

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum