Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even Bigger Upsets for Local Elections...perhaps.

5 posters

Go down

Even Bigger Upsets for Local Elections...perhaps. Empty Even Bigger Upsets for Local Elections...perhaps.

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 7:36 pm

ComRes polls in areas with local elections suggest CON 31%, LAB 24%, LDEM 12%, UKIP 22%. The figures in 2008 were Con 44%, Lab 13%, LDem 25%, UKIP 5% so the changes are Con down 13, Lab up 11, Lib Dem down 13, UKIP up 17. This suggests considerably bigger swings than predicted producing getting on for 500 Conservative losses and 250 UKIP gains.

Source here: http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/blog/archives/7372

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Even Bigger Upsets for Local Elections...perhaps. Empty Re: Even Bigger Upsets for Local Elections...perhaps.

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 7:52 pm

vills wrote:I'd take UKIP over the tories I think.

Both bastards though.

You're not alone it seems. Laughing

"Tebbit tells voters to back UKIP if it means stopping Labour: But Farage is forced on to the back foot over candidate's 'Nazi' salute"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317305/Tebbit-tells-voters-UKIP-means-stopping-Labour-But-Farage-forced-foot-candidates-Nazi-salute.html#ixzz2S1s4JhMa

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Even Bigger Upsets for Local Elections...perhaps. Empty Re: Even Bigger Upsets for Local Elections...perhaps.

Post by Mama kaz Wed May 01, 2013 7:53 pm

I don't know, ukip on the surface better than all in terms of looking after BRITAIN, as opposed to the eu...but there are enough 'worrying' views within their ranks that I couldn't go there.

Being Scottish it's all about tactics now, I am inclined to think I will be voting labour Shocked they are the only credible threat to snp ( salmond specifically) though.

Last edited by Mama kaz on Wed May 01, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Here on the Island UKIP have fielded 24 Members for different wards in the Council Elections,

whilst I do not agree with their policies, I am very tempted to vote for them as a Protest Vote, (A non Vote would not achieve anything IMO)

My opinion being, if people voting UKIP shake up the complacency of the Current Parties then the vote will be worth it. !
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Here on the Island UKIP have fielded 24 Members for different wards in the Council Elections,

whilst I do not agree with their policies, I am very tempted to vote for them as a Protest Vote, (A non Vote would not achieve anything IMO)

My opinion being, if people voting UKIP shake up the complacency of the Current Parties then the vote will be worth it. !

So long as they never get a sniff of power then there's no danger I guess.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Chaos.
No one knows who to vote for.
Endless coailitions are going to be the way forward I reckon ... by design of course.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 4:50 am

jaceylacey wrote:I'm pleased to see Ukip doing well....they are a sensible alternative to the BNP, for anyone worried about immigration.
Immigration does need tackling ... been way out of control but I'm not convinced these are the guys to do it but ... I'm not convinced any of them are qualified or capable to do much right about anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:29 am

jaceylacey wrote:I'm pleased to see Ukip doing well....they are a sensible alternative to the BNP, for anyone worried about immigration.

UKIP might do well tomorrow but their votes won't be translated in a general election where people think and vote differently and for the mainstream parties....Also these are county council elections so not a true indication of national voting intentions where Labour continue to maintain up to a ten point lead for years now.

....They don't even have a single seat in parliament at the moment and they will be lucky to get ten seats at the next GE which means that they will have no influence over British politics at all and thank goodness for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:40 am

jackb wrote:
Immigration does need tackling ... been way out of control but I'm not convinced these are the guys to do it but ... I'm not convinced any of them are qualified or capable to do much right about anything.

....All of the mainstream parties are the same it's just the lesser of all of the evils and imo that is the Labour party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum