Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noise!

2 posters

Go down

Noise! Empty Noise!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:15 am

Is it true to say that as you get older you are less tolerant of noise?

..When i was younger i used to love noisy rave type clubs and noise from neighbours etc never used to bother me..These days i wouldn't even set foot in a noisy club and noise from neighbours drives me up the wall! strangle

Back to top Go down

Noise! Empty Re: Noise!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:16 am

....Even my surround system i keep very low these days!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:17 am

Yes.
It's a sign grumpy old bastard phase is coming upon you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:25 am

jackb wrote:Yes.
It's a sign grumpy old bastard phase is coming upon you.

lol! ...It really pisses me off but i don't complain unless i'm being kept up all through the night of course Handbags at Dawn

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:28 am

Cheyanne wrote:
philagain wrote:Is it true to say that as you get older you are less tolerant of noise?

..When i was younger i used to love noisy rave type clubs and noise from neighbours etc never used to bother me..These days i wouldn't even set foot in a noisy club and noise from neighbours drives me up the wall! strangle

I don't know if that is true for everyone, but it certainly is for me. I always have a moan at hubby if he has the tv too loud and it drives me nuts if I hear the neighbours slam doors, play loud music, or shout instead of just talking!!!! Mad lol

I only listen to music through my headphones these days...I have respect for my neighbours! snobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:32 am

I sit in supermarket car parks and streets while shopping is going on with the music full belt ... it's only a car park or shopping st.
I can't remember one complaint other than off my wife and kids.
Today I had a guy shout across the street ... Let it Bleed 1969 Beggars Banquet ... stuck his thumb up and on his way he went.
A couple of months ago I had the Doors blasting away ... another late sixties album and an Indian guy walked over to ... I turned it off and he said ... i haven't heard that since i was a young man how wonderful to hear it again now!
his english was very indian and i said to him ... you must have had a mispent youth ... oh yes very much so he says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:35 am

While I remember Jack..

...cool machine for listening and creating...

...FREE too!

http://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/2012/11/06/thrillseekerxtc-bringing-mojo-back/

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:37 am

jackb wrote:I sit in supermarket car parks and streets while shopping is going on with the music full belt ... it's only a car park or shopping st.
Today I had a guy shout across the street ... Let it Bleed 1969 Beggars Banquet ... stuck his thumb up and on his way he went.
A couple of months ago I had the Doors blasting away ... another late sixties album and an Indian guy walked over to ... I turned it off and he said ... i haven't heard that since i was a young man how wonderful to hear it again now!
his english was very indian and i said to him ... you must have had a mispent youth ... oh yes very much so he says.

....Around here we have cars going past the house with the music blaring so loudly that it shakes this Victorian house and even at the back you can feel it! Mad ...I don't really understand the need for that at all and it must effect the concentration of the driver imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:41 am

philagain wrote:
jackb wrote:I sit in supermarket car parks and streets while shopping is going on with the music full belt ... it's only a car park or shopping st.

....Around here we have cars going past the house with the music blaring so loudly that it shakes this Victorian house and even at the back you can feel it! Mad ...I don't really understand the need for that at all and it must effect the concentration of the driver imo.
Those boom boxes the young have for their boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom music actually change the air pressure in the vehicle enough to unbalance the balancing mechanism of the inner ear.
There has been talk of banning them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:43 am

jackb wrote:
philagain wrote:

Those boom boxes the young have for their boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom music actually change the air pressure in the vehicle enough to unbalance the balancing mechanism of the inner ear.
There has been talk of banning them.

...Well i would agree with a ban...If hands free mobile phones are to be banned then they should be as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:45 am

Henry wrote:While I remember Jack..

...cool machine for listening and creating...

...FREE too!

http://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/2012/11/06/thrillseekerxtc-bringing-mojo-back/

Ahhhh there you are ...cheers I'll go have a shufty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum