Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max Clifford charged with 11 sex attacks

4 posters

Go down

Max Clifford charged with 11 sex attacks Empty Max Clifford charged with 11 sex attacks

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:11 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22313286

PR guru Max Clifford has vowed to clear his name in court after being charged with 11 indecent assaults allegedly committed between 1966 and 1985.

The alleged offences relate to seven different women and girls ranging in age from 14 to 19.

Mr Clifford, 70, from Hersham, Surrey says the claims are "completely false".

He was arrested in December under Operation Yewtree - set up following allegations about Jimmy Savile - but his arrest was unrelated to Savile.

Mr Clifford will appear in court next month.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Max Clifford charged with 11 sex attacks Empty Re: Max Clifford charged with 11 sex attacks

Post by xtras Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:13 pm

what the hell!!!!

who next, omg this is ridiculous ... this is some operation!
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Max Clifford charged with 11 sex attacks Empty Re: Max Clifford charged with 11 sex attacks

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:16 pm

xtras wrote:what the hell!!!!

All manner of people, Fred whathisface the weather man, Rolf Harris and god knows who else No
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Ali wrote:

All manner of people, Fred whathisface the weather man, Rolf Harris and god knows who else No

i hope they have enough evidence to lock the scum up, i don't agree with this naming them first though ..look at that stuart hall, wasn't he found innocent ?
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:23 pm

xtras wrote:
Ali wrote:

i hope they have enough evidence to lock the scum up, i don't agree with this naming them first though ..look at that stuart hall, wasn't he found innocent ?

Dunno, was he? There have been so many I'm not sure who they are and what the outcomes have been tbh.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:27 pm

oh no i think his case is still going on, stuart halls one that is, no i am not sure of them either, dunno who fred whatshisface is lol
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:31 pm

He used to be the weatherman on the map in Liverpool Docks on Good Morning or whatever it was on ITV.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Ali wrote:He used to be the weatherman on the map in Liverpool Docks on Good Morning or whatever it was on ITV.

aaah yes fred talbot!!!
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 pm

That's the one
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:10 pm

I think he (well the real person behind kevin Webster) is waiting to go to trial Sundaze.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Sundaze wrote:I couldnt remember his real name!

Its all seems to be very prolonged, the accused seem to be waiting a long time before they actually get to court?

I guess in cases like this it takes a long time to accrue the evidence. They obviously have enough to charge but whether they have enough to convict is a different matter.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Sundaze wrote:I couldnt remember his real name!

Its all seems to be very prolonged, the accused seem to be waiting a long time before they actually get to court?
Make 'em sweat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:44 pm

I remember Stuart Hall getting busted for cocain.

Back to top Go down