Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Measles outbreak

4 posters

Go down

The Measles outbreak Empty The Measles outbreak

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:19 am

It seems one of my daughters mates at college has suspected measles. Bloody nasty disease it is too. I had it as a baby and ended up in hospital with pneumonia.

My daughter has been vaccinated but apparently so too has her mate so even if your kids have been vaccinated it's worth being vigilant.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Measles outbreak Empty Re: The Measles outbreak

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:25 am

There were so many kids not vaccinated around our kids age because of the mmr and autism scare. It was always going to come to a big outbreak again Mad

My three all got jabbed but even still mops had convinced herself the other week she had it... No darlin that's a heat rash Rolling Eyes
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:36 am

Sundaze wrote:All mine got vaccinated...I dont know why any parent would even put their child at risk by not getting them vaccinated tbh.

The press managed to run a very nice scare campaign on no evidence, one doctor was shouting about the link, and the press fell on it... Turned out that all subsequent research found no link whatsoever. Too late for many parents who listened to that doctor ( who just happened to have patented his own measles jab 2 years before! Evil or Very Mad )
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:38 am

Sundaze wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:
Sundaze wrote:All mine got vaccinated...I dont know why any parent would even put their child at risk by not getting them vaccinated tbh.

The press managed to run a very nice scare campaign on no evidence, one doctor was shouting about the link, and the press fell on it... Turned out that all subsequent research found no link whatsoever. Too late for many parents who listened to that doctor ( who just happened to have patented his own measles jab 2 years before! Evil or Very Mad )

Was he the one was banging on about kids having the single/individual vaccination instead of the three in one?

That's the one. He was struck off the medical register in the UK.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:42 am

Ali wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:

Was he the one was banging on about kids having the single/individual vaccination instead of the three in one?

That's the one. He was struck off the medical register in the UK.

Exactly, sadly that doesn't help the kids getting it just now Sad I know there has been one death so far, but not sure it was caused by measles... The autopsy was inconclusive, just hope it doesn't get worse.
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:26 am

I can recall when some research came out about injectable Vitamin K given to babies when they are newborn. Some research linked it to childhood leukaemia to the effect that some parents wouldn't allow their babies to have it.

The result was some babies ending up with haemorrhagic diseases of the newborn which is not a good thing.

Research itself has a lot to answer for sometimes.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum