Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sheer brass neck of some folk!

5 posters

Go down

The sheer brass neck of some folk!  Empty The sheer brass neck of some folk!

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:09 am

One of the girls from the wedding forum I was on has posted on Facebook this morning.. She needs to raise money to become a slimming world consultant and anyone wanting to 'donate to her worthy cause' should contact her!!! Shocked roflmao

Since when did starting up a business that you will make money from become a worthy cause? How on earth can she not realise how cheeky this is, especially in tough times for everyone!

You do get some right dafties around... And it's not just limited to this wee corner if forum world roflmao
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

The sheer brass neck of some folk!  Empty Re: The sheer brass neck of some folk!

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:14 am

Mama kaz wrote:One of the girls from the wedding forum I was on has posted on Facebook this morning.. She needs to raise money to become a slimming world consultant and anyone wanting to 'donate to her worthy cause' should contact her!!! Shocked roflmao

Since when did starting up a business that you will make money from become a worthy cause? How on earth can she not realise how cheeky this is, especially in tough times for everyone!

You do get some right dafties around... And it's not just limited to this wee corner if forum world roflmao

I take it the bank won't give her a business loan then?

What a cheek lol
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

The sheer brass neck of some folk!  Empty Re: The sheer brass neck of some folk!

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:22 am

I replied and it vanished!!

Anyway.. Unlikely lol she's had a few 'dreams' not least of which was to become a foster parent... Until the lad was 'hard work' and she 'handed him back' her words!

The slimming world lark will last until she gets bored and goes back to her self confessed ping lifestyle Rolling Eyes

She genuinely doesn't seem to realise its cheek either! Mind you she was a far bigger troll than anyone around here Divine
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:43 am

Melfi wrote:Lol I'll have to try that one!!

Well folk are actually giving her their hard earned cash Shocked Shocked Shocked so what happens when she get bored prior to setting up... Or doesn't raise enough? She is being given money in her on name,so it's hers once it's given... talk about an easy scam!!
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:20 am

Melfi wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:
Melfi wrote:Lol I'll have to try that one!!

Well folk are actually giving her their hard earned cash Shocked Shocked Shocked so what happens when she get bored prior to setting up... Or doesn't raise enough? She is being given money in her on name,so it's hers once it's given... talk about an easy scam!!

OMG people are daft!! Shocked

Ahhh but she's a good 'poor me' type whistle there's been a few around over the years...
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:26 am

Melfi wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:
Melfi wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:

OMG people are daft!! Shocked

Ahhh but she's a good 'poor me' type The sheer brass neck of some folk!  3634172819 there's been a few around over the years...

Is she one of those FB 'friends' you just keep for your own amusement?? Laughing

Exactly... Lol we have a 'secret' group of the girls from the forum, and wow the claws are out today hehe... I have come close to deleting her a few times but the comedy value is priceless Suspect
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:29 am

lol kaz that is a bit cocky of her Smile
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:32 am

xtras wrote:lol kaz that is a bit cocky of her Smile

£100 'raised' so far Shocked Shocked Shocked it would seem being a cheeky cocky numpty pays! headbang

How do you tell the poor saps they are being fleeced???
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:35 am

Mama kaz wrote:
xtras wrote:lol kaz that is a bit cocky of her Smile

£100 'raised' so far Shocked Shocked Shocked it would seem being a cheeky cocky numpty pays! headbang

How do you tell the poor saps they are being fleeced???

£100 Shocked wow some nutters out there, ready to part with their money Rolling Eyes
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:35 am

mutley wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:One of the girls from the wedding forum I was on has posted on Facebook this morning.. She needs to raise money to become a slimming world consultant and anyone wanting to 'donate to her worthy cause'

I am a worthy cause too whistle

Tough I ain't one of the saps roflmao

Seriously how are folk this stuuuuuuupid?
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down