Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can forums teach you anything new?

+3
vills
Ravy
Syl
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can forums teach you anything new? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can forums teach you anything new?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:20 am

The Daily Mail Song.
Old now I know but lest we forget ...

Back to top Go down

Can forums teach you anything new? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can forums teach you anything new?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:26 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:21 am

Syl wrote:Are you steadfast in your views on important issues or have you ever changed your opinion on any important long held belief since you discovered forums?

I've learned many technical and factual things from forums but I don't think I've substantially changed any long held views. The principal benefit I get from forums (apart from the occasional laugh) is to engage with people I wouldn't normally meet (or choose to meet) in RL. For the most part that has been a positive experience.

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:47 am

Cheyanne wrote:I would say that forums have taught me a lot I didn't know about pc's.
As for Politics..... I still find it all boring as feck, so nothing new there.

....Politics and current affairs are as boring as feck according to my partner...But it's good that one of us knows what is going on! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2