Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The murder of Steven Lawrence

Go down

The murder of Steven Lawrence Empty The murder of Steven Lawrence

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:22 pm

...Now i was born and bred in Eltham..And Well Hall was just down the road from Eltham Park area and at the time of Stevens death i had left home but my family were still living there and i used to visit quite a lot!

...There are certain racists on other sites saying that Steven was a 'bad un'... No ...He was an A level student and was not a 'bad un' at all...That gang were a bunch of racists and homophobes and one of my mates went to school with one of them at the Thomas Tallis school in Eltham and they used to see him in the street in their cars and used to shout homophobic abuse at him!

....They were the bad and Steven was the innocent!

Back to top Go down

The murder of Steven Lawrence Empty Re: The murder of Steven Lawrence

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:08 pm

OK....From my experience of growing up in Eltham ...I see the town as being quite racist...even while going under the bridge to the local train station there was graffiti on the walls in the 80's saying 'wogs out'...People forget that the founder of the National Front lived there (In Eltham Park Gardens) Tyndall!...He lived with his mother a few doors away from us...I can remember throwing stones at the fecking silly-billy! roflmao

....Generally Eltham is a nice place to live these days....It's just certain RW silly-billies that give the place a bad name... No

Back to top Go down