Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite fim of all time?

+5
Melfi
Ali
Bella
Cheyanne
Admin
9 posters

Go down

What is your favourite fim of all time? Empty What is your favourite fim of all time?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:53 am

Deffo Star Wars!

What is your favourite fim of all time? Ids Now Now

Last edited by philagain on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite fim of all time? Empty Re: What is your favourite fim of all time?

Post by Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:55 am

Something by Stanley Kubrick - can't be arsed to choose at the moment...

...or The Ipcress File.

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What is your favourite fim of all time? Empty Re: What is your favourite fim of all time?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:07 am

.....That one was good as well! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:10 am

Cheyanne wrote:One that always come to mind when asked this question is...

What was the hotel one that he was in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:11 am

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:19 am

roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:29 am

roflmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:00 pm

philagain wrote:

A friend of mine was an extra in Warhorse. I can't watch this film it would do my head in being a horse lover, but he can be seen clearly in the film. My daughter went to watch it with a group of friends and when he appeared on screen, one of them shouted out quite loudly 'oh, there's Adam' Laughing

He even got to meet and spoke to Steven Speilberg on set the week he was filming too.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:18 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:

A friend of mine was an extra in Warhorse. I can't watch this film it would do my head in being a horse lover, but he can be seen clearly in the film. My daughter went to watch it with a group of friends and when he appeared on screen, one of them shouted out quite loudly 'oh, there's Adam' Laughing

He even got to meet and spoke to Steven Speilberg on set the week he was filming too.

Brilliant film!....I've seen the theater version as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:20 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:

that must be quite something to see on stage. Mind you, I probably won't have seen anything as I would have been wailing from start to finish I reckon Sad
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:29 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

that must be quite something to see on stage. Mind you, I probably won't have seen anything as I would have been wailing from start to finish I reckon Sad

It was very cleverly done........ Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:31 am

It's going to being featured on The British Animal Honours on ITV at the mo! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:36 pm

so many to choose from! but Midnight Express is a brilliant film

xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:46 am

cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Giggle .....Erm...Fenella!

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Wed May 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Jack wrote:My all time fave has to be ...

The Ladykillers

Goodnight I'm late for me bed!!!

I was going to post that one as well.
Peter Sellers made a lot of films this was his first major role, and IMO his best.
A brilliant film that stands the test of time

I never watched the American version released a few years ago I heard that was rubbish
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down