Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.A.E.N. Say good morning, afternoon and so forth here

+21
Jack
DocMartin
jezzi
mutley
Melfi
Dean
Charlie
denise
Syl
Ravy
Gabby
Jabby
Sundaze
Bella
vills
Admin
Dimples
Ali
Star24
Cheyanne
Mama kaz
25 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

M.A.E.N. Say good morning, afternoon and so forth here - Page 3 Empty Re: M.A.E.N. Say good morning, afternoon and so forth here

Post by Mama kaz Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:45 am

Night vils, am off now myself Sleep x
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

M.A.E.N. Say good morning, afternoon and so forth here - Page 3 Empty Re: M.A.E.N. Say good morning, afternoon and so forth here

Post by Ali Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:57 am

Good night all, I really should have gone to bed hours ago.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:25 am

Night night, you need to steal my lil going to bed smiley :bye:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Morning! Anyone fancy using my knock hill car racing groupon only valid today?! It's only blooming raining Evil or Very Mad not fair the last few days have been great.

Not wasting the money though, guess I will be getting wet then rainy days
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:50 am

Afternoon, one freeeeezing family back home, wee guy loved the car racing though so it's all worthwhile
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:58 am

Good Afternoon, thank god it's Friday Smile
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 am

I was just thinking today is your weekend... Feet up now?!
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 am

Mama kaz wrote:I was just thinking today is your weekend... Feet up now?!

Yes, feet up and relaxation now for a couple of days. Nice to know that from now until next Monday I will only be in for two days Smile
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:20 am

Not bad for some! Mind you the kids are still off this week so long lies until next Monday here... Well barring letting the dog out at unholy early hours lol
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:22 am

My daughter goes back to college on Wednesday so I can have a couple of lie ins I hope anyway. Knowing me I'll still be up at some ungodly hour though lol
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:27 am

Big lad only has 3 weeks left until study leave... And that's him done with school, I feel VERY old No
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:29 am

Mama kaz wrote:Big lad only has 3 weeks left until study leave... And that's him done with school, I feel VERY old No

Aww Kaz, it's a new chapter and you certainly aren't old. Don't forget my lad will be 27 in a couple of months, now that does make me feel old Smile
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:39 am

Lol well now you come to mention it!! whistle I told them I want 10 years before granny stuff though!
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:33 am

Good night you lot, off to my pit now. :bye:
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Good morning Bella Smile
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Jabby wrote:Morning. Couple of days looking after my dog post op. He's not been himself at all since I got him home, but he's starting to perk up today. Very Happy

Glad to hear he is perking up Jabby. It's really difficult when animals are sick because they can't talk and tell you where it hurts.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Aww glad to hear that jabby, is he a westie? I rescued one a few months ago but he's an old poor wee mite.

Sitting watching my boys on a muddy boots trike race... There's snow on the hills and I am SO cold Sad
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:10 pm

I would use photo bucket jabby and link it that way x
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next