Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.A.E.N. Say good morning, afternoon and so forth here

+21
Jack
DocMartin
jezzi
mutley
Melfi
Dean
Charlie
denise
Syl
Ravy
Gabby
Jabby
Sundaze
Bella
vills
Admin
Dimples
Ali
Star24
Cheyanne
Mama kaz
25 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

M.A.E.N. Say good morning, afternoon and so forth here - Page 14 Empty Re: M.A.E.N. Say good morning, afternoon and so forth here

Post by Mama kaz Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Awww that's great jabby, how long is he home for?

My blood test was the least painful one ever cheers and got that dreaded pap thingy out the way seeing as it was SERIOUSLY overdue doing pale it wasn't bad either though thumbup
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

M.A.E.N. Say good morning, afternoon and so forth here - Page 14 Empty Re: M.A.E.N. Say good morning, afternoon and so forth here

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:34 am

Good night folks, it might be my weekend now but I'm seriously knackered.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Good morning all, I'm happy today Smile
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:15 pm

My brother came round with his 7 year old and 2 year old a week or so ago Sundaze. The 2 year old isn't half a handful Shocked
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Sundaze wrote:They are very inquisitive! lol
I didnt realise how small child unfriendly my house was nowadays...there were a few breakages!

It's easy to forget I agree and your youngest is still fairly young himself, mine is almost 17. My nephew is a nice kid but god he is full on lol
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Ali wrote:
Sundaze wrote:They are very inquisitive! lol
I didnt realise how small child unfriendly my house was nowadays...there were a few breakages!

It's easy to forget I agree and your youngest is still fairly young himself, mine is almost 17. My nephew is a nice kid but god he is full on lol

I think Im just trying to forget the terrible twos lol
I never ever thought I would get to a point where I could have nice stuff that didnt get fiddled with and broken all the time! lol

Make sure you move it all out of reach next time you have a two year old coming round is my advice. thumbsup Laughing
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Ali wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Ali wrote:

I think Im just trying to forget the terrible twos lol
I never ever thought I would get to a point where I could have nice stuff that didnt get fiddled with and broken all the time! lol

Make sure you move it all out of reach next time you have a two year old coming round is my advice. thumbsup Laughing

Haha lesson learnt...I think Im gonna stick to going round hers next time!

Maybe for the best Laughing
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Afternoon folks, have my daughter sent home in agony AGAIN... No lets hope next month is better.

Hailstones here as well affraid
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Mama kaz wrote:Afternoon folks, have my daughter sent home in agony AGAIN... No lets hope next month is better.

Hailstones here as well affraid

Give her some ibuprofin and paracetamol Kaz.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Wish you hadn't mentioned hailstones Kaz, we have them here too. Bloody almost golf ball sized too Shocked
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:02 am

Ali wrote:Wish you hadn't mentioned hailstones Kaz, we have them here too. Bloody almost golf ball sized too Shocked

Been the same all day here! Shocked
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:18 am

Byeeeeeeee for now... off to get ready! Hello/Goodbye

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:19 am

Have fun whatever you're doing.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:29 am

Night peeps, have just popped the pills, so will head off before I blether gobbledygook lol x
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:30 am

Good night Kaz, sleep well.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next