Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could choose anywhere to live in the UK where would you choose?

+3
Cheyanne
DocMartin
Jack
7 posters

Go down

If you could choose anywhere to live in the UK where would you choose? Empty If you could choose anywhere to live in the UK where would you choose?

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:58 am

I lived in Brighton for a while and had a very good job with the council there....It's a very vibrant city and it's nice to live by the sea.. and my goal would be to relocate there tbf...Where would you choose to relocate to given the chance? Smile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

If you could choose anywhere to live in the UK where would you choose? Empty Re: If you could choose anywhere to live in the UK where would you choose?

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:05 am

Jack wrote:North Wales.

My cousin has plans to relocate there...great place to bring up kids and very beautiful as well!

Back to top Go down

If you could choose anywhere to live in the UK where would you choose? Empty Re: If you could choose anywhere to live in the UK where would you choose?

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:08 am

DocMartin wrote:Brighton for me too...I don`t live far away from it tbh but walking distance from it would be good cheers

I used to live about 1 minutes walk to the sea!...OK it's a bit blowy in the winter but well worth putting up with that for the summer months Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:22 am

Cheyanne wrote:I like the town I live in now, so not sure I want to relocate really.

I do agree that Brighton is a "colourful" place to visit though.
I live about just over an hours drive from there and have enjoyed many a short stay there. Smile

When i left there they always said to me...You'll be back here someday Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:38 am

Cheyanne wrote:
philagain wrote:
Cheyanne wrote:I like the town I live in now, so not sure I want to relocate really.

I do agree that Brighton is a "colourful" place to visit though.
I live about just over an hours drive from there and have enjoyed many a short stay there. Smile

When i left there they always said to me...You'll be back here someday Smile

lol

Maybe see you there sometime then.. Cool

Giggle

I used to drink in the Bulldog Tavern on St James Street Very Happy ....I had a very long conversation with Labi Siffre there once and that conversation stays with me to this very day Cool ...He wanted to fly me over to the US...I said no because i didn't fancy him but that was a very interesting afternoon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun May 12, 2013 8:01 pm

I'm not a city girl, I like the countryside within spitting distance, having Salisbury Plain on my doorstep is ideal because it's never going to get concreted over.

If I could move the whole lot closer to the sea then I would be living in my idea of paradise.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon May 13, 2013 4:31 am

I like the east Neuk best... Hubby says Crail, I go more for Anstruther or st monans/ elie... Failing that the very west of Scotland... Macrihanish on Kintyre. Peace and gorgeous sandy beaches with walks galore.
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down