Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noisy Neighbours

Go down

Noisy Neighbours Empty Noisy Neighbours

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:47 am

....Judging by the current situation it looks like we are in for another long night. Mad

Back to top Go down

Noisy Neighbours Empty Re: Noisy Neighbours

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:52 am

....But whilst i have never caused disturbance to my neighbours i have been to parties where they were when i was younger!

Quite difficult to reconcile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Sat May 11, 2013 10:57 am

I'd hate noisy neighbours.... i'd go fcuking balistic!

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:01 am

True story!

At a party that i was at in Lewisham (back in the day)...The neighbour upstairs came down with an axe because (it was the weekend)...but he had to get up early to go to work...At the time we were young and didn't give a fcuk but looking at it now...he was more than entitled to do that because thinking about it today..that would have driven me mad as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:03 am

Gabby wrote:I'd hate noisy neighbours.... i'd go fcuking balistic!

I'm going to order the latest ear plugs! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Sat May 11, 2013 11:05 am

philagain wrote:True story!

At a party that i was at in Lewisham (back in the day)...The neighbour upstairs came down with an axe because (it was the weekend)...but he had to get up early to go to work...At the time we were young and didn't give a fcuk but looking at it now...he was more than entitled to do that because thinking about it today..that would have driven me mad as well!

Lewishams crazy, lol... I have a friend at Silkworks....... it's one big party!! cheers

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:09 am

Gabby wrote:
philagain wrote:True story!

Lewishams crazy, lol... I have a friend at Silkworks....... it's one big party!! cheers

Yeah that's fine!...We are in Hither Green though and it's the quiet bit!...It really doesn't suit this part of town!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Sat May 11, 2013 11:14 am

I don't know Hither Green....... Silkworks is a fairly new complex right next to a DLR.... and on top of Tesco, lol..... and Wetherspoons in walking distance... Haha

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:34 am

Gabby wrote:I don't know Hither Green....... Silkworks is a fairly new complex right next to a DLR.... and on top of Tesco, lol..... and Wetherspoons in walking distance... Haha

We are way up the road!...During the riots the police sealed off all of the access roads to this part! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:38 am

Not all of Lewisham is a bad place to live!...The house places around here would make your eyes water....and it is indeed a very nice place to live as part of Lewisham and it's very village like! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Sat May 11, 2013 11:58 am

philagain wrote:Not all of Lewisham is a bad place to live!...The house places around here would make your eyes water....and it is indeed a very nice place to live as part of Lewisham and it's very village like! Cool

I actually like it... always have a great time when I go there! Cool

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:26 am

Gabby wrote:
philagain wrote:Not all of Lewisham is a bad place to live!...The house places around here would make your eyes water....and it is indeed a very nice place to live as part of Lewisham and it's very village like! Cool

I actually like it... always have a great time when I go there! Cool

Lewisham peoples day is a blast at Mountsfield park...It's a stone throw from here and we can sit in the garden and hear the music quite clearly Cool

....We didn't have it last year due to the olympics though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:40 am

Multicultural success story!...So many different cultures/races/Sexualities etc coexisting together without any trouble!

...Apart from the idiot that lives upstairs from us of course! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum