Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE WHY DID HENRY DO IT THREAD...

+3
lemon
xtras
Mama kaz
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE WHY DID HENRY DO IT THREAD... Empty THE WHY DID HENRY DO IT THREAD...

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:39 pm

I was going anyway - I hinted as much on Burbles and elsewhere - I have so much work to get on with and so little discipline to breakaway from this forum malarkey that bridge-burning is helpful. NAA provided the perfect opportunity with her sudden faux concern for poor Micky and his forum along with the rest of you desperately distancing yourselves from the terrible crime that was the Boycott, happy as you were to place me firmly and solely in the frame. You really do take FW too seriously, don't you think?

All I did was close a a forum for a few hours and yet the bile and hatred that some of you have spewed forth is more appropriate for a child killer. No wonder you are so easily manipulated in RL. Even the mighty Jack, as ever fighting windmills like some demented Don Quixote, couldn't resist a swipe or two. Ever considered the possibility, Jack, that engaging on your half-baked theories of drug-inspired aliens, international conspiracies and Zionist funded holocausts isn't really worth the effort?

And the conspiracy theories about FH and me? I've got to admit that as good a WUM as I am I failed to see those coming - wish I could take credit. The facts are that just by coincidence, and around the time NAA locked me out of Burbles for reasons I still don't understand, Micky turned up wanting to discuss "terms". Nothing came of it of course as the thread on here attests, but it was fun reading that some of you seriously thought that I would be taking a half share of FH or an anonymous modship or some other nonsense. The next time NAA has a hormonal overload and leads you down the garden path do try to see beyond it. Fcuk's sake, she even permitted Stooo to conduct his clit-licking recruitment drive right on cue. At least you weren't dumb enough to fall for that, or have you?

Only Dean remained balanced and impartial - as expected. Sometimes I think he his the only one who truly maintains a sense of proportion. I will miss Dean's intelligence and wit. And dear vils of course.

Well, you have your forum back, don't forget to maintain the subscription to keep the adverts away. I'll send the necessary passwords and stuff later today. I won't see any of you again and I won't pretend that I won't miss most of you, these past few years have been fun for the most part. I regret that I wasn't able and cannot see the chitter-chatter in FH about this (no longer being a member let alone a mod Smile), I hope it was good.

BTW, Ali knew all along how to reach me, didn't you Ali? So don't believe everything you read or are told. thumbsup

Finally, a message for Gabby, I said something would come along to break the boredom, something always does. Wink

Hello/Goodbye

Last edited by 'enry on Sun May 05, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

THE WHY DID HENRY DO IT THREAD... Empty Re: THE WHY DID HENRY DO IT THREAD...

Post by Mama kaz Sun May 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Oh come on, you really don't think us all waking to e mail notifications that it was deleted was a 'right' thing to do?
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Mama kaz wrote:Oh come on, you really don't think us all waking to e mail notifications that it was deleted was a 'right' thing to do?

Hope things are okay with you kaz. Take care.

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Sun May 05, 2013 8:34 pm

what next another id H Very Happy
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:37 pm

xtras wrote:what next another id H Very Happy

Well, it is traditional. roflmao But no, this time I already have pastures new. Take care, xt. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by xtras Sun May 05, 2013 8:42 pm

'enry wrote:
xtras wrote:what next another id H Very Happy

Well, it is traditional. roflmao But no, this time I already have pastures new. Take care, xt. thumbsup

still don't understand why you took the time to do the what you done deleting etc, that is one major hissy! you out done micky on that one! i thought you didn't take this shit serious

hmmmm i wonder where that new pasture is wink
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Sun May 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Is this place being boycotted now? lol!

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Sun May 05, 2013 10:58 pm

'enry wrote:I was going anyway - I hinted as much on Burbles and elsewhere - I have so much work to get on with and so little discipline to breakaway from this forum malarkey that bridge-burning is helpful. NAA provided the perfect opportunity with her sudden faux concern for poor Micky and his forum along with the rest of you desperately distancing yourselves from the terrible crime that was the Boycott, happy as you were to place me firmly and solely in the frame. You really do take FW too seriously, don't you think?

All I did was close a a forum for a few hours and yet the bile and hatred that some of you have spewed forth is more appropriate for a child killer. No wonder you are so easily manipulated in RL. Even the mighty Jack, as ever fighting windmills like some demented Don Quixote, couldn't resist a swipe or two. Ever considered the possibility, Jack, that engaging on your half-baked theories of drug-inspired aliens, international conspiracies and Zionist funded holocausts isn't really worth the effort?

And the conspiracy theories about FH and me? I've got to admit that as good a WUM as I am I failed to see those coming - wish I could take credit. The facts are that just by coincidence, and around the time NAA locked me out of Burbles for reasons I still don't understand, Micky turned up wanting to discuss "terms". Nothing came of it of course as the thread on here attests, but it was fun reading that some of you seriously thought that I would be taking a half share of FH or an anonymous modship or some other nonsense. The next time NAA has a hormonal overload and leads you down the garden path do try to see beyond it. Fcuk's sake, she even permitted Stooo to conduct his clit-licking recruitment drive right on cue. At least you weren't dumb enough to fall for that, or have you?

Only Dean remained balanced and impartial - as expected. Sometimes I think he his the only one who truly maintains a sense of proportion. I will miss Dean's intelligence and wit. And dear vils of course.

Well, you have your forum back, don't forget to maintain the subscription to keep the adverts away. I'll send the necessary passwords and stuff later today. I won't see any of you again and I won't pretend that I won't miss most of you, these past few years have been fun for the most part. I regret that I wasn't able and cannot see the chitter-chatter in FH about this (no longer being a member let alone a mod Smile), I hope it was good.

BTW, Ali knew all along how to reach me, didn't you Ali? So don't believe everything you read or are told. thumbsup

Finally, a message for Gabby, I said something would come along to break the boredom, something always does. Wink

Hello/Goodbye

Awwww.... your final message was for me!! love
lol!

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Sun May 05, 2013 10:58 pm

I think it's more a case of once bitten etc... I don't have faith in this place, to e will tell what happens next.
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 11:55 pm

lemon wrote:You can't really blame everyone, Henry. You acted out of character... at least some of us thought you did. Why close the place over the heads of the others. Not really fair. It's shame your going though.

Within character when you're being fitted up, lemon, but what the fcuk, eh?

Yeah, I will be handing the place over to Ali and Kaz once I've delinked the forum account with my Paypal account. I don't want to be charged for a forum I don't have access to. Smile

Had to go whatever, Lemon. I keep promising I'll get back to work but these fcuking forums are addictive.

Look after yourself. thumbup

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 am

this has to be in all of forum history, the most dramatic forum flouncing of all time...... Smile

take care whatever you do H Smile
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 12:21 am

xtras wrote:this has to be in all of forum history, the most dramatic forum flouncing of all time...... Smile

take care whatever you do H Smile

I hope so. Very Happy

And the longest if I don't get on with it. roflmao

Cheers, xt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 12:23 am

Star, For some reason I can't PM but I've got your addy.

Take care. x

(Yeah, well spotted).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 12:25 am

vills wrote:So long Hal.
Keep smiling!
x

Thanks vils, you're a fine and decent fellow. Take care. thumbup

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon May 06, 2013 12:47 am

'enry wrote:
lemon wrote:You can't really blame everyone, Henry. You acted out of character... at least some of us thought you did. Why close the place over the heads of the others. Not really fair. It's shame your going though.

Within character when you're being fitted up, lemon, but what the fcuk, eh?

Yeah, I will be handing the place over to Ali and Kaz once I've delinked the forum account with my Paypal account. I don't want to be charged for a forum I don't have access to. Smile

Had to go whatever, Lemon. I keep promising I'll get back to work but these fcuking forums are addictive.

Look after yourself. thumbup

You'll be back! Laughing

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon May 06, 2013 1:03 am

Why was a boycott needed anyway, I got dean's backing of the ban/ unbanning... But why did it go so far?
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon May 06, 2013 1:09 am

Mama kaz wrote:Why was a boycott needed anyway, I got dean's backing of the ban/ unbanning... But why did it go so far?

You're still 'boycotting' aren't you? Laughing

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Mon May 06, 2013 1:24 am

Gabby wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:Why was a boycott needed anyway, I got dean's backing of the ban/ unbanning... But why did it go so far?

You're still 'boycotting' aren't you? Laughing

No, I had stopped posting prior to the boycott. I just haven't got the urge to go back to the same story again yet. Same sort of thing as dimples
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon May 06, 2013 1:59 am

I've come to the conclusion finally..... it's all bollox, all of it!!... Laughing

Gabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next