Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook - Page 2 Empty Re: Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:27 am

Melfi wrote:
Ali wrote:Its people just writing what's on their minds Melfi. If someone is thinking about their gran who died 5 years ago, why not say so if that's what they want to do.

I just find it odd that FB is used for talking to dead relatives so much... Maybe it's me who's odd, because everybody seems to be at it now!!

FB fasinates me, it's quite bizzare what it's become.

Is it any different to putting an obituary in the paper on the anniversary of a loved ones death?
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook - Page 2 Empty Re: Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:32 am

My great great great great granddads dead you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:33 am

My gran was born in Victorian times and died in the sixties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:33 am

jackb wrote:My gran was born in Victorian times and died in the sixties.

thinks
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:34 am

I was the baby of the family for years and now I'm it's oldest survivng member.
A patriarch in fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:35 am

Ali wrote:
jackb wrote:My gran was born in Victorian times and died in the sixties.

thinks
What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:36 am

Happy birthday by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:37 am

jackb wrote:Happy birthday by the way.

It's BD's birthday today Jack. Very Happy
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:38 am

Happy birthday BD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:39 am

Happy birthday to everyone on face book too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:39 am

Melfi wrote:
Ali wrote:
Melfi wrote:
Ali wrote:Its people just writing what's on their minds Melfi. If someone is thinking about their gran who died 5 years ago, why not say so if that's what they want to do.

I just find it odd that FB is used for talking to dead relatives so much... Maybe it's me who's odd, because everybody seems to be at it now!!

FB fasinates me, it's quite bizzare what it's become.

Is it any different to putting an obituary in the paper on the anniversary of a loved ones death?

I don't really understand that either tbh... Those that care will already be aware of the anniversary, so who are they trying to reach out to??

I'm not saying they shouldn't do it, just that I don't see the point in it.

I've no idea tbh Melfi.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:40 am

jackb wrote:Happy birthday to everyone on face book too.
Especially to those who's grandmas died five years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:47 am

Melfi wrote:
jackb wrote:
jackb wrote:Happy birthday to everyone on face book too.
Especially to those who's grandmas died five years ago.

Don't forget... "My little man who's 3 and a half months old today, love you soooooo much and me and Daddy are sooooo proud of you".

You don't know what your missing Jack! Wishing people a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Facebook - Page 2 2260645733
It's my birthday everyday!
No your right I don't but I'm betting those who love face book would think we're the crazy ones getting into all this with total strangers and they may well be right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2