Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free NHS treatment could be axed...

+5
Cheyanne
Ali
vills
Charlie
Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Free NHS treatment could be axed... - Page 2 Empty Re: Free NHS treatment could be axed...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:10 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:

I'm sure they won't Phil, doesn't matter who is in power, they promise the earth to get you to vote for them and as soon as they get in they do what the bloody hell they like.

........Bring on the revolution!

Ohhh can we use a guillotine whistle

.....March the politicians to the stocks and throw rotten food at them!

Back to top Go down

Free NHS treatment could be axed... - Page 2 Empty Re: Free NHS treatment could be axed...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:10 am

..Oh and the fecking bwankers as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:14 am

philagain wrote:....We are going back to Victorian times imo and in the end the poorest will be living on bread and water in order to make ends meet.

...The end of free health care will lead to the poorest dying in agony because they won't be able to get treatment when anything serious goes wrong with them Mad
It's closer than you think... already in Greece, people who have paid into the NHS are now being told, sorry, if you want your thrice weekly kidney dialysis the price is 250 euro a session.... On 540 Euro a month salary, do the math..
We used to pay a percentage for prescription meds, now the meds are unavailable on NHS. However you can haul yourself to a supermarket car park at weekends in a designated area. There you will find benches laid out with Meds people have donated from what they had left lying around or are kind enough to buy and donate. You MAY be lucky enough to find what you need to last a week.. Its an extension of donating a bag of food to the food bank when you do your supermarket shop. Now if you have a spare few Euro when you are at the Chemist, you buy a couple of packets of Heart pills, or Blood pressure pills.. to donate.
Cancer patients are sharing prescriptions and sharing the costs of the meds..

Welcome to the Euro Dream....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:18 am

NAA wrote:
philagain wrote:....We are going back to Victorian times imo and in the end the poorest will be living on bread and water in order to make ends meet.

...The end of free health care will lead to the poorest dying in agony because they won't be able to get treatment when anything serious goes wrong with them Mad
It's closer than you think... already in Greece, people who have paid into the NHS are now being told, sorry, if you want your thrice weekly kidney dialysis the price is 250 euro a session.... On 540 Euro a month salary, do the math..
We used to pay a percentage for prescription meds, now the meds are unavailable on NHS. However you can haul yourself to a supermarket car park at weekends in a designated area. There you will find benches laid out with Meds people have donated from what they had left lying around or are kind enough to buy and donate. You MAY be lucky enough to find what you need to last a week.. Its an extension of donating a bag of food to the food bank when you do your supermarket shop. Now if you have a spare few Euro when you are at the Chemist, you buy a couple of packets of Heart pills, or Blood pressure pills.. to donate.

That's a bit worrying NAA. No one should be taking medication that hasn't been prescribed for them specifically.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:30 am

Ali wrote:
NAA wrote:

That's a bit worrying NAA. No one should be taking medication that hasn't been prescribed for them specifically.
Time for you to forget that luxury... OK there is a volunteer doctor from Médecins Sans Frontières or similar, but if your usual medication isn't on the bench, you may well be advised to grab something similar, better than nothing....

Once your Free at point of care goes tits up, you will probably be able to buy most meds without a script...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:45 am

NAA wrote:
Ali wrote:
NAA wrote:

Time for you to forget that luxury... OK there is a volunteer doctor from Médecins Sans Frontières or similar, but if your usual medication isn't on the bench, you may well be advised to grab something similar, better than nothing....

Once your Free at point of care goes tits up, you will probably be able to buy most meds without a script...

I can't quite get my head around this tbh, it's unthinkable that any government would seek to do this, it would be the end of them in power for quite some time if they did.
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:54 am

Ali wrote:
NAA wrote:
Ali wrote:

I can't quite get my head around this tbh, it's unthinkable that any government would seek to do this, it would be the end of them in power for quite some time if they did.
Never underestimate what people will accept as normal after even a relatively short time of having to live with it. The UK NHS is an unsustainable money munching monster, no matter what you do with it, it will never again be what it once was. Better to salvage what you can and bite the bullet before you end up with nothing.

Whatever govt does this will be silently worshipped and adored by any subsequent opposition govt. Grateful it wasn't them who did it and able to play on the false claims and hopes of making it all better again. They wont of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:00 am

Ali wrote:
NAA wrote:
Ali wrote:

The middle classes are rising in China and putting a greater demand on world resources...I read the other day that there is rationing of baby milk because the rising Chinese middle classes want the best for their babies...Who could blame them really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 am

Ali wrote:
NAA wrote:
Ali wrote:
NAA wrote:

The people who are really in charge don't give a shit who's in power or more correctly ... out front at the shop counter.

BANKER: Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1828 “Allow me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who writes the laws.”

Karl Wojtyla: AKA Pope John Paul II "By the end of this decade we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations... a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of survival. One world government is inevitable."

The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not
behind the scenes." —Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli of England, in 1844.

Yet people still cling on to party politics ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:57 am

jackb wrote:
Ali wrote:
NAA wrote:Time for you to forget that luxury... OK there is a volunteer doctor from Médecins Sans Frontières or similar, but if your usual medication isn't on the bench, you may well be advised to grab something similar, better than nothing....

The people who are really in charge don't give a shit who's in power or more correctly ... out front at the shop counter.

BANKER: Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1828 “Allow me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who writes the laws.”

Karl Wojtyla: AKA Pope John Paul II "By the end of this decade we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations... a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of survival. One world government is inevitable."

The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not

Party politics is getting very boring and i'm reaching the conclusion that they are all the same...David Cameron recently said that we are in a situation that is similar to WW2...I bet he wishes that it was WW1...To send the poor to their deaths to get slaughtered over the trenches etc.... scratch Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:02 am

philagain wrote:
jackb wrote:
Ali wrote:

Party politics is getting very boring and i'm reaching the conclusion that they are all the same...David Cameron recently said that we are in a situation that is similar to WW2...I bet he wishes that it was WW1...To send the poor to their deaths to get slaughtered over the trenches etc.... scratch Evil or Very Mad
That was just a heads up to the fact rationing will be brought in once more. At least it will solve the issue of obesity and unhealthy junk food....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:02 am

All western governments are enslaved to the international bankers through debt.
Debt they can never get out of.
Who makes the rules when money is being loaned out ... the lender or the borrower?
The lender of course which means our government along with all the others do what the lender asks of them.
We are owned by the bankers.
Libya printed and circulated it's own money ... owed no international banking families a penny ... it had to go.
The last government on earth that refuses to have it's money supplied by these banking families at interest is Iran ... it has to go.
Then the bankers rule the earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:07 am

“Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money.” – Sir Josiah Stamp, Director of the Bank of England (appointed 1928). Reputed to be the 2nd wealthiest man in England at that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:08 am

jackb wrote:All western governments are enslaved to the international bankers through debt.
Debt they can never get out of.
Who makes the rules when money is being loaned out ... the lender or the borrower?
The lender of course which means our government along with all the others do what the lender asks of them.
We are owned by the bankers.
Libya printed and circulated it's own money ... owed no international banking families a penny ... it had to go.
The last government on earth that refuses to have it's money supplied by these banking families at interest is Iran ... it has to go.
Then the bankers rule the earth.
The last power struggle is being fought for who the elite will actually be. No one seems to be taking much interest in the BRICs though, and their frantic bid to create a new International Monetary fund..

Hell and a hot place, owe money the the BRICs fund or the IMF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:09 am

NAA wrote:
philagain wrote:
jackb wrote:The people who are really in charge don't give a shit who's in power or more correctly ... out front at the shop counter.

That was just a heads up to the fact rationing will be brought in once more. At least it will solve the issue of obesity and unhealthy junk food....

...But people on low incomes have no option but to consume processed foods and they will have to be happy to eat meat that is horse,dog....cat meat etc slap face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 am

philagain wrote:
NAA wrote:
philagain wrote:

...But people on low incomes have no option but to consume processed foods and they will have to be happy to eat meat that is horse,dog....cat meat etc slap face
Dont worry, people are already conditioned to eating total shite, next stage, no money, shop for free from food banks, and be grateful. Last stage, pick up your allocated food rations. Have a nice day, as a treat you get an extra can of Green slime and some crunchy smokey flavoured meat product. yum. But there will be a new season of some reality TV, no worries.

You can eat very well without touching processed crap, and very cheaply too. But your taste buds now demand the addictive additives in the new world underclass feeding program.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:31 am

NAA wrote:
philagain wrote:
NAA wrote:

Dont worry, people are already conditioned to eating total shite, next stage, no money, shop for free from food banks, and be grateful. Last stage, pick up your allocated food rations. Have a nice day, as a treat you get an extra can of Green slime and some crunchy smokey flavoured meat product. yum. But there will be a new season of some reality TV, no worries.

You can eat very well without touching processed crap, and very cheaply too. But your taste buds now demand the addictive additives in the new world underclass feeding program.

...Perhaps a thread could be started up here to tell people how to eat more cheaply Dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:41 am

philagain wrote:
NAA wrote:
philagain wrote:

...Perhaps a thread could be started up here to tell people how to eat more cheaply Dunno

I would be happy to, unfortunately though, it would be time wasted, I eat a very basic Mediterranean vegetarian diet, my OH almost the same with added meat or fish occasionally. I dont eat junk food, no fast food, and no processed ready made food. Today I made tomatoes and peppers stuffed with rice and herbs. Will last two days. Cost around 4 euro for about ten servings. By June when I have my own veggies ready in the garden it will cost a few cents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:44 am

Please watch this three minute clip from the BBC explaining how Goldman Sachs owns and runs the world and what is about to happen.
This clip was made in 2011 and the guy warns that millions of people will in 2012 have their savings taken away ... he was a few months out looking at Cyprus.
Cyprus is like a test run to guage reaction.
The rea\ction from the public here and the rest of Europe seems to have been not much more than oh dear see what they just did darling?
Three minutes education ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 am

its called Yemista; Laughing

Free NHS treatment could be axed... - Page 2 5294606897_86518797f8_z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:11 am

jackb wrote:Please watch this three minute clip from the BBC explaining how Goldman Sachs owns and runs the world and what is about to happen.
This clip was made in 2011 and the guy warns that millions of people will in 2012 have their savings taken away ... he was a few months out looking at Cyprus.
Cyprus is like a test run to guage reaction.
The rea\ction from the public here and the rest of Europe seems to have been not much more than oh dear see what they just did darling?
Three minutes education ...
Cyprus is the test hamster, Greece is next in having our bank accounts raided, we are the test guinea pig. No one will care, the rest of the EU bought the propaganda, it is our own fault, we lie on the beach all day drinking coffee. I just wish they would get it over with, and stop lending us more and more fecking money we need a zillion years to pay back.

Last month married couples lost tax relief for being married, children suddenly became a taxable luxury to the tune of 3000 euro a year each. So if you have two kids and you used to get tax relief for them, now you will need to pay 6000 euro a year for the luxury of having them. Happy genocide!!!!

Last edited by NAA on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:28 am

If you neeeeeeed sweet gunk though I have some great recipes for CHEAP Greek stuff. like thesel lil doughnut thingies Loukoumades, you could make em for your entire street for almost nothing Laughing
Free NHS treatment could be axed... - Page 2 Loukoumades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next