Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embarrassing moments....do you have many?

+9
Sundaze
Gabby
Ali
Abs
Dimples
Mama kaz
Cheyanne
Melfi
Syl
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Embarrassing moments....do you have many? - Page 2 Empty Re: Embarrassing moments....do you have many?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:06 am

Being caught in bed with a partner once by my mother when i was younger..We were never allowed to have partners staying overnight. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Embarrassing moments....do you have many? - Page 2 Empty Re: Embarrassing moments....do you have many?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:39 am

Syl wrote:
philagain wrote:Being caught in bed with a partner once by my mother when i was younger..We were never allowed to have partners staying overnight. Embarassed

I think a parent copping you doing something sexual has to be the most embarrasing thing ever.....the horror never fades. Ooerrr

Equally as bad as hearing your parent(S) having sex though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:42 am

......I can remember my little brother relaying me a story about my other brother after i left home...that his girlfriend was blind drunk and crawling along the hallway and my mum was doing her lipstick in her bedroom and the lippy went up her face when she saw that!

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:47 am

....My little brother was very young and him and his mates used to crack up because my other brother was having loud sex with his girlfriend...My mum used to get the broom on the ceiling and shout pack it in! roflmao

...She was a bloody howler so really she shouldn't have complained!

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:52 am

....These stories tend to come out around the Xmas dinner table!

fucking hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Terry Fuckwit wrote:The only thing worse than your Mom walking in on you masturbating....Is you walking in on your Mom masturbating...

Shocked
xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:53 am

Bin There, Dun That !! (know how he feels, ooops, Embarassed Embarassed )
Snookerballs
Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum