Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cats - Page 2 Empty Re: Cats

Post by Ali Wed May 08, 2013 6:12 am

philagain wrote:...On a bit of a lighter note i stepped on a dead bird the other night in our hallway when i was half asleep that one of them had brought in and that freaked me out..I've woken up once with a bloody live frog staring at me on the pillow affraid

Hahaha, now that would be something to behold. did you kiss it to see if it turned into a prince Laughing
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 6:16 am

Ali wrote:
philagain wrote:...On a bit of a lighter note i stepped on a dead bird the other night in our hallway when i was half asleep that one of them had brought in and that freaked me out..I've woken up once with a bloody live frog staring at me on the pillow affraid

Hahaha, now that would be something to behold. did you kiss it to see if it turned into a prince Laughing

roflmao ..I think Doug would have found that a bit weird!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Wed May 08, 2013 6:59 am

My sophy was on gumtree.. The girl just didn't want her anymore, at 5 months old No how could anyone be like that?
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:02 am

Mama kaz wrote:My sophy was on gumtree.. The girl just didn't want her anymore, at 5 months old No how could anyone be like that?

...They could bring in a licence for pet ownership but that would probably be counter productive imo Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Wed May 08, 2013 7:08 am

I don't know, hub in is very much in favour of licences, folk need to be more responsible about pets
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:17 am

Mama kaz wrote:I don't know, hub in is very much in favour of licences, folk need to be more responsible about pets

I would agree but people can be responsible pet owners but may not be able to afford a licence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz Wed May 08, 2013 7:26 am

I don't think it needs to be expensive, just to ensure people need to register, and maybe think twice.
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:29 am

Mama kaz wrote:I don't think it needs to be expensive, just to ensure people need to register, and maybe think twice.

Agreed! thumbup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum