Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could change just one thing in life what would it be?

4 posters

Go down

If you could change just one thing in life what would it be?  Empty If you could change just one thing in life what would it be?

Post by Mama kaz Fri May 03, 2013 5:22 am

If you could go back in time and change just one thing that's affected your life what would it be?

Mine would have been to get the 3 'baby' teeth that refused to come out removed by the dentist a LOT sooner, so they didn't affect how the adult teeth grew meaning those had to come out too! One operation under general anaesthetic would have been avoided and eating now would be a darn site easier Rolling Eyes

What would you change?
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you could change just one thing in life what would it be?  Empty Re: If you could change just one thing in life what would it be?

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2013 5:32 am

Mama kaz wrote:If you could go back in time and change just one thing that's affected your life what would it be?

Mine would have been to get the 3 'baby' teeth that refused to come out removed by the dentist a LOT sooner, so they didn't affect how the adult teeth grew meaning those had to come out too! One operation under general anaesthetic would have been avoided and eating now would be a darn site easier Rolling Eyes

What would you change?

If only I'd been an Admin of a big fcukall forum earlier my whole life would have been different, roflmao

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If you could change just one thing in life what would it be?  Empty Re: If you could change just one thing in life what would it be?

Post by Ali Fri May 03, 2013 5:34 am

Henry wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:If you could go back in time and change just one thing that's affected your life what would it be?

What would you change?

If only I'd been an Admin of a big fcukall forum earlier my whole life would have been different, roflmao

Joint admin thinks
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2013 5:40 am

Ali wrote:
Henry wrote:

What would you change?

Joint admin thinks

An admin not the Admin. Slap on another patch, Annie. roflmao

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri May 03, 2013 5:41 am

Henry wrote:
Ali wrote:
Henry wrote:

What would you change?

Joint admin thinks

Yadda
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 7:47 am

What would you change?

To have removed religion from the early part of my life Giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2013 7:52 am

Dimples wrote:
Henry wrote:
Ali wrote:
Henry wrote:

Joint admin thinks

Who be Annie? Shocked

Private joke.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down