Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prisoners to 'work harder for privileges'

3 posters

Go down

Prisoners to 'work harder for privileges'  Empty Re: Prisoners to 'work harder for privileges'

Post by Mama kaz Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Very good, it IS punishment not home from home so yes make them think positively about having to improve their behaviour. The majority of us have to work hard to afford the 'perks' of life, phone calls are never free nor is tv even if all you pay for is the licence fee, it still costs. So why would it be a bad thing to allocate perks inside a 'value'?
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prisoners to 'work harder for privileges'  Empty Re: Prisoners to 'work harder for privileges'

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:15 am

I fully agree with this...but taking away the privileges may lead to more prison riots which will cost a lot of money to police and get under control..and then there is all of the money that has to be spent in repairs etc Dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:22 am

....They need to be distracted from causing crap like that...If you are going to lock people up in a cell all day they are bound to get bored and cause trouble and that's why i would suggest that TV's etc shouldn't be a problem.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:52 am

Ravy wrote:They should use the Electricity to give their Tasers a full charge instead of wasting it on T.V's for criminals.
Any sign of trouble and ZAPP:
That would keep the buggers quiet for a few hours.

...Yeah but only for a few hours though!...I think that ordinary TV etc when they are locked up in a cell all day is a good thing as if they get bored it will cost the country more!..bread and water YES!...But they need to be distracted! Smile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 10:00 am

Ravy wrote:They would think twice about causing trouble again tho' Phil.
My mate Tasered me once for a laugh.
I wouldn't want it to happen again.

IMO...That isn't the road to rehabilitation and would most probably make the situation worse in the long run...My mate puts up a criminal who is in and out of prison...Used to be a friend of ours for a short while until we got wise to him....All gets relayed to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 10:02 am

....They were both brought up in kids homes and he has burgled his place on more than one occasion in the past....Must be a glutton for punishment i would suppose Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 10:33 am

Removal of liberty is the punishment.
Your not supposed to get punished on top of that ... that is the punishment.
The only things you could have when I was there was a radio if someone on the outside sent you one in and a guitar or mouth organ again if someone sent you one in ... that was it.
very small number got allowed out onto a landing to watch tv for about two hours the odd night.
This will turn out to be more bullshit your hearing.
Why?Because they are now talking of prisoners working longer hours ... meaning we are going to privatise the whole structure and wealthy Tory business men will be able to make lots of money from slavery and misery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 10:46 am

jackb wrote:Removal of liberty is the punishment.
The only things you could have when I was there was a radio if someone on the outside sent you one in and a guitar or mouth organ again if someone sent you one in ... that was it.
very small number got allowed out onto a landing to watch tv for about two hours the odd night.
Why?Because they are now talking of prisoners working longer hours ... meaning we are going to privatise the whole structure and wealthy Tory business men will be able to make lots of money from slavery and misery.

.....And when Labour win the next election...outright or in a coalition with the Lib Dims...Will things be any different from what they are now Dunno ...But i very much doubt it!..TBF IMO....There won't be any kind of charge at all and i don't even think that Labour are the lesser part of the two evils anymore..They are all the fcuking same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 10:59 am

philagain wrote:

.....And when Labour win the next election...outright or in a coalition with the Lib Dims...Will things be any different from what they are now Dunno ...But i very much doubt it!..TBF IMO....There won't be any kind of charge at all and i don't even think that Labour are the lesser part of the two evils anymore..They are all the fcuking same.
Killers theives and lawyers Phil.
We have gone back to the days when an officer class rule over us.
The Torys are now nearly all multimillionaire Eton boys who have not earned that money ... not worked for it.
Labour are a party of lawyers and top management.
Gone are the days of any chance of an ordinary worker getting anywhere near the front benches apart of course from the odd token few.
The liberals of course are there now to be part of future coailitions which I think will be a permanent feature across European nations as a whole.
You can no longer blame any political party then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 11:35 am

jackb wrote:
philagain wrote:

Killers theives and lawyers Phil.
We have gone back to the days when an officer class rule over us.
The Torys are now nearly all multimillionaire Eton boys who have not earned that money ... not worked for it.
Labour are a party of lawyers and top management.
Gone are the days of any chance of an ordinary worker getting anywhere near the front benches apart of course from the odd token few.
The liberals of course are there now to be part of future coailitions which I think will be a permanent feature across European nations as a whole.
You can no longer blame any political party then.

IMO...It's a crying shame that the lib dims will always be the ones that will always be able to dictate the balance of power...In the event of a hung parliament..IMO they are a bunch of flip flop turn coats...Not to be trusted at all...Their core supporters share many Tory party views as we have seen with this wretched coalition...They pretend to be 'liberal'...but many of their core supporters are in full agreement with the dismantlement of the NHS..One of their core members has suggested that if a patient is dying of lung cancer etc....that they should be left to die!...And only counselling should be provided!

The Lib Dims are a bunch of wankers and not to be trusted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 11:40 am

philagain wrote:I fully agree with this...but taking away the privileges may lead to more prison riots which will cost a lot of money to police and get under control..and then there is all of the money that has to be spent in repairs etc Dunno

According to a senior prison Governor interviewed on Radio 4 today it's mostly bollocks anyway. He just about said it's a political device to make the ConDems look hard. Most everything proposed has been in place for years.

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 11:51 am

They are talking of making prisoners teach those who can't read and write to do so ... that has always happened. Reading and writing letters putting in parole applications for those who can't etc etc.
That happens all day everday but they are talking of making people do it.
How The fook you can make people do what they are already doing is beyond me other than ... add another load of paper work and form filling for the poor old screws.
People do it out of their humanity for each other ... yes even in jail.
I think it's about power and control over the prisoners in a manner not needed for the running of the prision but would be more attractive looking to the slave owners.
Watch this space ... privatisation of as many prisons as possible will be next on the agenda and the general public won't connect this current story with it.
But because of the internet maybe they will and maybe more and more people will be fcuking angry.
Once that slavery system really kicks off we end up with a prison population like Americas.
Do wonders for the unemployed figures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 01, 2013 11:54 am

Yeah, the privatisation angle is a good one. Sometimes I forget that this bunch are conscienceless bastards through and through.

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum