Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite TV programs from childhood

2 posters

Go down

Favourite TV programs from childhood Empty Favourite TV programs from childhood

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:30 am

Cool

Back to top Go down

Favourite TV programs from childhood Empty Re: Favourite TV programs from childhood

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:35 am

Wink

Back to top Go down

Favourite TV programs from childhood Empty Re: Favourite TV programs from childhood

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:39 am

The Jetsons The Flintsones The Munsters The Adams family Beverley Hill Billies Thunderbirds Hiram Holiday My favourite Martian Four Feather Falls William Tell Robin Hood ... Saturday Night at the London Palladium with Bruce Forsythe., Charlie Drakes The worker Dr Who Ready Steady Go and my head is floating and swimming about cos I've overdone the Tramadol today!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:46 am

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 am

jackb wrote:The Jetsons The Flintsones The Munsters The Adams family Beverley Hill Billies Thunderbirds Hiram Holiday My favourite Martian Four Feather Falls William Tell Robin Hood ... Saturday Night at the London Palladium with Bruce Forsythe., Charlie Drakes The worker Dr Who Ready Steady Go and my head is floating and swimming about cos I've overdone the Tramadol today!!!

...I once bought the whole of the Mary Mungo and Midge series on DVD...But i must admit that i was a bit drunk at the time! roflmao

...We watched the lot though!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:36 am

Never heard of the Melfi and Phil ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:02 am

jackb wrote:Never heard of the Melfi and Phil ones.

That's cos you're old Wink
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down