Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolf Harris Arrested.

+9
Charlie
Gabby
Melfi
Dean
Admin
vills
Dimples
Jabby
Snookerballs
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rolf Harris Arrested. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Arrested.

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:59 am

I'm puzzled too - what's obvious?

Admin
Admin

https://fullfrontallabotomy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:09 am

Charlie wrote:
Henry wrote:I'm puzzled too - what's obvious?
You being a smartarse.
Please explain.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:30 am

Rolf Harris being implicated in said abuse is mind boggling imo...So many stars are being implicated...I live with a survivor of child abuse and i just hope that the bandwagon theory is proven wrong because if anyone is lying they have a lot to answer for.

...Surely they can't all be quilty or perhaps they are No

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:33 am

philagain wrote:Rolf Harris being implicated in said abuse is mind boggling imo...So many stars are being implicated...I live with a survivor of child abuse and i just hope that the bandwagon theory is proven wrong because if anyone is lying they have a lot to answer for.

Child abuse is more commonplace than most will admit. I think it is entirely plausible that they can all be guilty.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:39 am

Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:Rolf Harris being implicated in said abuse is mind boggling imo...So many stars are being implicated...I live with a survivor of child abuse and i just hope that the bandwagon theory is proven wrong because if anyone is lying they have a lot to answer for.

Child abuse is more commonplace than most will admit. I think it is entirely plausible that they can all be guilty.

......Being in positions of power etc...Feeling that they are invincible and above the law perhaps Dunno Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:41 am

philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:

......Being in positions of power etc...Feeling that they are invincible and above the law perhaps Dunno Twisted Evil

It is an area that my mind is unwilling to travel within. But perhaps you are correct.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:55 am

Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:

It is an area that my mind is unwilling to travel within. But perhaps you are correct.

I would agree....Not somewhere that you would choose to go but are explored when the issue is closer to home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:05 am

philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:

I would agree....Not somewhere that you would choose to go but are explored when the issue is closer to home.

Both my wife and I are acquainted with child abuse, Phil, which is why I wont venture further on a public forum.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:14 am

Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:

Both my wife and I are acquainted with child abuse, Phil, that is why I wont venture further on a public forum.

....OK....Fair enough but from my point of view to discuss leads to a certain amount of healing for the survivors....With respect i don't think that it should be an off topic issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:18 am

philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:

Both my wife and I are acquainted with child abuse, Phil, that is why I wont venture further on a public forum.

....OK....Fair enough but from my point of view to discuss leads to a certain amount of healing for the survivors....With respect i don't think that it should be an off topic issue.

It's not off-topic, Phil, but I cannot approach a discussion on child abuse with any degree of objectivity for the reason I gave.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:24 am

Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:

It's not off-topic, Phil, but I cannot approach a discussion on child abuse with any degree of objectivity for the reason I gave.

OK...Fair enough...My partner and i discuss it from time to time especially when it's in the news...When we first met it was a major issue within our relationship and was discussed far more often...I'm sorry...Just describing things from personal circumstances etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:57 am

philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:

OK...Fair enough...My partner and i discuss it from time to time especially when it's in the news...When we first met it was a major issue within our relationship and was discussed far more often...I'm sorry...Just describing things from personal circumstances etc.

Nothing to apologise for, child abuse should be openly discussed and never swept from public view. But each victim/survivor must make their own journey in their own time.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:12 am

Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:

Nothing to apologise for, child abuse should be openly discussed and never swept from public view. But each victim/survivor must make their own journey in their own time.

I 100% agree with you! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next