Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 year old shoots and kills his mate aged 6

2 posters

Go down

4 year old shoots and kills his mate aged 6 Empty 4 year old shoots and kills his mate aged 6

Post by Ali Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:40 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/10/boy-shoots-kills-playmate

A four-year-old boy in New Jersey has shot dead a playmate aged six with a .22-calibre rifle in what police have said was an accident.

Ocean County prosecutor's office spokesman Al Della Fave named the dead boy as Brandon Holt. Toms River police chief Michael Mastronardy said Brandon was pronounced dead at 5pm on Tuesday, nearly 24 hours after the shooting.

The four-year-old, whose name was withheld, was not injured.

Prosecutor Joseph Coronato, speaking earlier on Tuesday, said the boy got the .22-calibre rifle from his home on Monday evening and it went off accidentally.

How the hell was a 4 year old able to get hold of a gun let alone a loaded one ffs?

This sort of thing makes me so angry because as I see it the gun laws in the US make people just too damn complacent with these lethal weapons.

Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

4 year old shoots and kills his mate aged 6 Empty Re: 4 year old shoots and kills his mate aged 6

Post by Mama kaz Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:13 pm

I saw this the other day, G and I were discussing it, without knowing where in the world it was he said it had to be the states... He wasn't wrong, and if that's the case they seriously need to review gun practises... Accidents like the should NEVER happen, the fact it's unsurprising they do suggests there is a huge problem.
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down