Full Frontal Lobotomy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Full Frontal Lobotomy
Full Frontal Lobotomy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

energy firms accused of cold blooded profiteering

2 posters

Go down

energy firms accused of cold blooded profiteering Empty energy firms accused of cold blooded profiteering

Post by Ali Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:30 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/apr/12/big-six-energy-firms-accused-profiteering

The big six energy suppliers have been accused of "cold-blooded profiteering" after official figures showed they had more than doubled their retail profit margins over the last 18 months and were now earning an average of £95 profit per household on dual-fuel bills.

The industry regulator Ofgem, which produced the estimates, said profits per household would reach £100 over the next 12 months.

Bloody pisses me off this does. So many people are struggling to pay their energy bills yet the profits for these companies keeps on going up and up and up. Mad
Ali
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

energy firms accused of cold blooded profiteering Empty Re: energy firms accused of cold blooded profiteering

Post by Mama kaz Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:15 pm

It really nips my head too... I don't mind paying more for something if there is good reason to, but when they announce the profits and increase in the same bliddy week that's just crap... Evil or Very Mad
Mama kaz
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down